Jabba watched this and exploded in rage. He barked commands and the guards around him rushed off to do his bidding. The scuzzy creatures watching the action from the window were in an uproar.

Luke knocked another guard off the skiff and into the waiting mouth of the Sarlacc. He started to untie Chewie's bonds, "Easy, Chewie."
"R2!" Mary exclaimed.
A flap opened again in R2's domed head and sent the lightsaber towards her who drew it into her grip with the Force.

At that moment, the deck gunmen on the barge unleashed a series of blasts from a big cannon on the upper deck. Lando was tossed from the deck of the rocking skiff, he managed to grab a rope and dangled desperately above the Sarlacc pit, "Whoa! Whoa! Help!"

With two swift strode, the dangerous Boba Fett ignited his rocket pack, leaped into the air and flew from the barge down to the skiff.
Boba landed on the skiff and started to aim his laser gun at Luke, who had freed Han, Mary and Chewie from their bonds.
But before Boba could fire, Mary spun on him and hacked the Bounty Hunter's gun in half with her lightsaber.

Immediately, the skiff took another direct hit from the barge's deck gun. Shards of skiff deck flew. Chewie and Han were thrown against the rail.
"Chewie, you okay?" Luke said.
"Where is he?" Han asked, still not having recovered his sight. The Wookiee was wounded and howled in pain.
"I'm okay, pal."

For a moment, Luke was distracted and in that moment, Boba fired a cable out of his armored sleeve. Instantly, Luke was wrapped in a strong cable, his arms pinned against his side, his sword arm freed only from the wrist down. Mary with her lightsaber cut the cable and shrugged away the cable from Luke.

Another blast from the Barge's deck gun hit near Boba and he was knocked unconscious to the deck, next to where Lando was hanging, "Han! Chewie?"
"Lando!"

Luke was a little shaken but remained standing as a fusillade bracketed him. The second skiff, loaded with guards firing their weapons, moved in on Luke fast. Luke leaped toward the incoming second skiff. The young Jedi leaped into the middle of the second skiff and began decimating the guards from their midst.

Mary lifted Chewie, wounded, as he barked directions to Han, guiding him toward a spear which had been dropped by one of the guards. Han searched the deck as Chewie barked directions; finally he grabbed hold of the spear.

Boba Fett, badly shaken, rose from the deck. He looked over at the other skiff, where Luke was whipping a mass of guards. Boba raised his arm, and aimed his lethal appendage.
Mary turned around and with the lightsaber whacked squarely in the middle of Boba's rocket pack. The impact of the saber caused the rocket pack to ignite. Boba blasted off, flying over the second skiff like a missile, smashing against the side of the huge Sail Barge and sliding away into the pit. He screamed as his armoured body made its last flight past Lando and directly into the mucous mouth of the Sarlacc. The Sarlacc burped.

Luke continued to destroy the aliens on the guards' skiff as Han extended his spear downward to Lando, who was still dangling precariously from a rope on the prisoners' skiff.
"Lando, grab it!"
"Lower it!"
"I'm trying!"

A major hit from the barge deck gun knocked the skiff on its side. Han and almost everything else on board slid overboard. The rope broke and Lando fell to the side of the Sarlacc pit. Luckily, Han's foot caught on the skiff railing and he dangled above Lando and the pit.
The wounded Wookiee and Mary clung to the skiff as another hit from the deck gun rocked the skiff violently.
"Whoa! Whoa! Grab me, Chewie! Mary! I'm slipping." Han yelled.
"Hold on!" Mary shouted.
Chewie and Mary grabbed hold of Han's feet, holding him upside down as Han extended the spear toward Lando, who was clutching to the side of the pit.
"Grab it! L-Lando. Grab!"