CHAPTER 1 EP 2

Chapter 1.episode 2!
Haku:light what are you doing meow?(cat joke)

Light:rrow!

Haku:you silly little cat! Your feeding bowls are filled if your hungry Light

*Light went to eat and drink as haku kept drawing*

*Two hours of drawing and sketching as haku just finished as she put on rain sounds in her room and turned her room lights a blue color*

Haku: drawing went well......time to eat! Aka the most best thing to do in life!

*haku went to her kitchen as she made some onigirl's as she made tuna rolls for Light*

*haku went back to her room and started eating while scrolling on Pinterest while Light finished his tuna rolls and started watching the birds outside while sitting in haku's bay window*

Haku: Pinterest and food are life! Anyway, i hope Uradanai finished her mage training and etc. Right Light?

Light:rrow!

Haku: alright then..

*Haku went back to scrolling on Pinterest while she talked to herself*

Haku:i wonder if amber got the wine industry situation going right. I mean i dont understand why she needs wine for a potion anyway 

*Light was moon bathing in the moonlight while haku was still scrolling through Pinterest and listening to music*

Haku: i sometimes wonder what you would be like as a human Light?

*Light ignored haku while still moon bathing*

Haku:adorable attitude much. Thats just cats for you i guess, anyways I can't wait to go back to mage training again! Even though im just going to see my friends mainly.

Light: rrow!

*after some hours.....haku went to go change into some baggy clothes, and charged her ipad as she put on headphones and listened to snow sounds while falling asleep*

▔▔▔▔▔▔

*The next day........Haku woke up as she charged her headphones and then stretched. She sat on her bed staring at something while thinking about life. Or maybe something else.....*

Haku: welp time to go to Mage school..

*haku put on her uniform and ate some small breakfast as she put light in his little cat area and made sure his feeding bowls were full as she walked to school*

*Haku made it as it was 12 minutes before class started. She saw iris and uradanai*

Iris: Ayyy! We got haku in the school!

Uradanai: We actually see her everyday sooo. Yeah but anyways im kinda sad festival break ended. I dont want to go back to wind class.

Iris: who does? Im just glad its the last class we take?

Haku: real. Anyway I'm just excited for winter and autumn class.

Iris: most definitely! Anyways lets roll! We got 4 minutes left to get to class!

*the trio went to winter class first*