part 6

Porche pov :
I was in kinn's arms when I woke up i was looking at his face . he is sleeping  very well

i got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower When I came out of the shower, I saw that it was 8:00 in the morning.got down the stairs and went to the kitchen ...

i saw the maid had cleaned the kitchen I said you can go now I will do the work myself,i prepared breakfast today i made  sandwiches coffee for kinn ; and tea for me .

i went to the bedroom to wake him up

Porche: kinn wake up.. otherwise it will be late to go to office , I said one more time get up or else you will be late at office.

I went near  him and I tried to shake him  so that he wakes up .

Kinn : what happened ? let me sleep i am sleepy "
Porche : it's 9:00 in the morning then don't tell me i didn't wake up.

As soon as he heard this, he suddenly got up and sat down.

Kinn : fuck.... why didn't you pick me up earlier , because of you i will be late for office

Kinn pov :

Looks like I'll be late for office today, By the way no one will scold me but today I have a meeting at 10:00 .If the pa finds out that I am late for the meeting, it will not be good for me.
I quickly showered and got ready I looked at the clock and it was 9:40.I hurriedly got down from my things and started walking towards the car.

Porche :  kinn......I  made breakfast in the morning and go after eating breakfast

Kinn : it is late, if I start having breakfast, I will not be able to go to office on time.

you have breakfast and come to my office after 2:00 pm i have some work.

Porche : why .........no i.. mean... you never called me to office.. so...
i don't know the way to your office ...

Kinn : ken is at home tell him he will drop you to my office.

Porche : ok

time after 1 hour

Porsche pov

this morning he told me that i have to come to his office After all, what can be such a thing, he has never called  me to his office, I have not even seen his office, but I have heard that it is one of the biggest offices in Thailand.

today i am very happy and also nervous I was so scared of being late that I got ready at 12:00 Then I thought I will do some other work for some time.went to the garden, wait for a while, then I looked at the clock, so now only 10 minutes So I thought maybe if I get traffic then I might be late and I reached early will wait for you in his office , Our house is not far from office and today there was no traffic so I reached company in half an hour.
i was standing outside the company don't know why i was getting so nervous ken told me I have an urgent call I will be back in a while will you go to office by yourself ??
I said yes I will go but inside I was very scared,

As soon as I entered, I saw that there was a huge hall . I saw some people sitting at a counter doing paper work I thought I would go there and ask the way to kinn office..

Porche: hello i want to go kinn office can you tell me where it is ?

Lady 1 : you have an appointment ?
Porche : no but i...
Lady 1 : sorry but can't meet the boss
Porche: but I am Porche therapayankul his husband
Lady 2 : kid  look at your age . you don't even look fit to marry
Lady 1 : Listen .....people come here everyday to prove that he is his  husband or his wife..." how can we believe you" we don't have time for all this drama so go from here and do your work

Porche : but i am telling the truth so you can ask kinn

people around started looking at me i am scared now

Lady 1: how dare you to calling our boss by his name
Shameless poeple

Ken :  Mr Porche you are here ...why haven't you gone to office yet ?

Porche : these people won't let me go

Hearing this, ken turned to those women and told them to check before speaking, if the boss gets angry, then you guys will lose your job .

When those people came to know who I am, they all started trembling with fear.those two women were constantly apologizing to me everyone was looking at me Don't know why but just now looking at me strangely Maybe they are thinking that at such a young age, I got married to such a big businessman just for money, it was clearly visible in his eyes. they were looking at me like i was some filth Thinking all this, I followed the ken and reached the lift and did not know when I reached the 17th floor.i am  standing outside his office I said ken  you can go now I will go to of the office .
I am feeling very nervous, I opened the gate a little bit and saw kinn was kissing someone.

I quickly closed the gate
I was standing outside
I felt like everything was spinning
I was feeling dizzy
I was panicking
I didn't know what to do ,

After a while I got very angry, I kicked the gate, went inside and picked up the flower pot and hit it on the head.The man who was kissing my husband a while back was lying unconscious on the floor bleeding from his forehead.

.................................................................

Thank you for following guys 🥳🥳
Avoid grammatical  mistakes