01 || lets play.

A MERE FEW WEEKS PASSED, and the twins resumed their little life Stuart went back to community college while Silvia resumed her modeling, now sitting in their little home, Stuart holding a steaming mug of blood closer to his lips, his eyes strayin...

A MERE FEW WEEKS PASSED, and the twins resumed their little life Stuart went back to community college while Silvia resumed her modeling, now sitting in their little home, Stuart holding a steaming mug of blood closer to his lips, his eyes straying to his sister who sat upon the kitchen counter, her hand fiddling with her styrofoam cup.

"I've got an ugly feeling, Silv, I caught scents not long ago." he muttered, his eyes watching the darkening night. "two new scents, vampires. and they are not far from us."

"We mustn't worry, Stuart-" her voice was cut off as her phone began to ring for the first time in two weeks, the only people who had her number were Bella and Stuart. "hello, Isabella."

"Silvia? is stu with you?" Bella had rushed out, as the two tensed from the fear coating her words, "Right here, little Bambi."

"I'm in trouble, someone's trying to kill me. He-he got my mom, I can't talk, please, help me." Bella all but whimpered, her voice cracking horribly, "I'm going to meet him now, at my old ballet studio. remember we went there before? I don't think anyone else can save me before you two."

"Why are you meeting him, you dumb little mortal." Stuart grumbled, flexing his hand as Silvia tied her hair up, "Don't do anything stupid, don't antagonize him."

"I'm pulling up, I have to save my mom. But, he's like you.." with that, the line went dead as the two simply stared at each other. "Why did we pick a stupid mortal?"

her eyes narrowed as she threw his jacket at him, "She's not stupid you are, now let's go stupid!"

Stuart sighed, flipping her off before following after her, the two picking up Bella's faint scent, wondering how they hadn't caught it since she left.

HER HEELS CLICKED as she stomped to the door of the ballet studio, obscenities spilling from her lips at the scent of a vampire and her sweet Bella, while Stuart watched her back, his hand on her shoulder as a gust of air blew over them.

"gonna kill that piece of shit eating, dick face-" Silvia grumbled, throwing open the doors as Stuart stood beside her. "Hey, fucker. get away from my human."

"Silvia, Stu!" Bella gasped in relief, thick tears coating her cheeks as she sagged to the floor when the nomad dropped her, his head cocking to the side, "welcome to the show, twins, friends of Bella's I assume?"

"would you mind stepping away from the mortal," Stuart asked calmly, his hands dropped to his sides. "We wouldn't want this to get out of hand now, would we?"

"Do you think you could beat me? you may be fast but-" James had begun to say dramatically, before Stuart had dropped in front of Bella, behind the other vampire while Silvia glared at the nomad.

"there's two of us and one of you." Silvia snarled, rushing towards him, the two meeting in the middle as she grabbed him and threw him at the wall of mirrors, landing gracefully as he stood wobbly.

she was tense, rigid. it had been so long since she last fought, but she had always been a better fighter than Stu, Stuart didn't like fighting. he always said it was meddlesome, and would rather kill them and get it over with.

and he was sensitive, he'd rather put them out of their misery than tease them along. but, Silvia? Silvia loved the chase, the adrenaline pumping through her frozen veins but perhaps she was rusty? she thought as she swung her hand, her eyes watching the nomad as the two circled one another.

Silvia stepped back, balancing her weight on her foot, and threw her fist out in a curved punch at his temple. Turning to the side, he brought his right forearm up to counter the blow, formed a fist with his hand, and threw it at her outstretched jaw. She soon realized, perhaps she was in trouble.

"Not so tough now, are you?" James had spat, speeding in front of her, mere inches between them as she quirked a brow, ignoring the venomous cracks forming on her jaw. "So pretty, too."

she brought her head down harshly, and she didn't lift her head till she heard the painful growl and the sensational sound of marble cracking, Silvia grinned as Stu appeared behind the stumbling vampire.

"You know what this reminds me of, sister?" Stu grinned, his hands gripping the nomad who growled and yelled, "Remember in the eighteen hundreds when we were in our little phase?"

Silvia's eyes lit up as Stu threw the nomad into her hands, her lengthy nails trailing his neck, "we had a little game called, pass the bait. Just like the title suggests, it'd be whatever we were killing..let's play."

she smirked as she gripped his arm tightly, ripping it off before sending him back to Stuart, who did the same to his other arm.

it went back and forth, until all that was left was the body and the head, "should we leave him here for Bella's boyfriend?"

"Bella!" an unfamiliar voice yelled, as the twins looked amused staring at the copper-haired male. who turned to them and snarled.

"Edward..it's okay, they saved me." Bella whispered, "But, he bit me." the twins looked at each other, slowly walking toward them as the scent of Bella's blood became strong.

"We left his leftovers for you, he'll be trying to put himself back together," Stuart spoke as Silvia knelt beside her mortal, her hand delicately tracing her face as Bella cried, venom coursing through her veins. "Stop it please, please! It burns, !"

Silvia looked towards Stuart, who nodded once as he turned to the door, hearing the multitude of footsteps coming towards them.

Silvia placed her palm upon Bella's tear-stained cheek, ignoring the growls from Edward? as she spoke, "Now little Bambi, it doesn't hurt, does it? you've just had a little fall and it doesn't hurt at all, no burning and no pain."

Bella slumped, tears still streaming heavily as her eyes glazed over, "it doesn't hurt and it doesn't burn, Silvia."

quickly, Silvia stepped back after a small smile. Stuart grabbed her hand as they went and stood near the doors watching as the coven went to work, Edward hastily explained that they had help, before he went to call them but the twins had disappeared.

"Carlisle, she's been bitten but that girl, she helped her. She took the pain away."