29 ~ 🍋

Previously on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Melody's PoV ~

"You're officially mine Melody" Marcus said while kissing the bite he just made. I just moaned and smiled, not being able to talk. I kissed him pushing some of my elements into him, I chose to give him earth as the strongest element before I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Now on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Aro's PoV ~

They had been going at it for hours and we all found it hard to focus as Jasper would at random times send what he was feeling towards Caius and me, by now Caius had been struggling to not go into the room and join in with Marcus and I was struggling to not throw Jasper out of the tree house.

Time Skip ~
Next Day ~

Aro's PoV ~

Melody finally left the room in a pair of shorts and a tank top though we were surprised to see her so early and with Marcus behind her who was only wearing a pair of trousers, who looked like he slept. I looked at Caius and even he was shocked deciding to walk over to Marcus and I touched his hand and was surprised to feel the warmth.

I even let out a gasp "brother your hand is warm and your eyes are not as red" this made Jasper come over we were all confused then he said something we didn't expect "my queen I'm hungry what you cooking" okay something is amiss.

Marcus let's out a loud laugh, I sit down in the chair trying to think of all the possibilities of what could be happening. Melody then giggles "Jasper, Aro and Caius in learning about my elemental side I learnt that I can share my elements with my mates" we stop and look at her.

I nod "it also means that when I mate with you 3 you will each get an element as well as become immune to the other 4 elements" Caius smiled at her "so what element do you have brother" he looks at us and shrugs.

This annoys Caius "what do you mean" he almost growls but stops when Melody kisses him "he doesn't know since I hadn't told him yet but Marcus has earth" Melody then walks into the kitchen like she didn't drop a bomb on us.

I watched as she walked away and saw how she was trying to walk straight but she was waddling, I let out a chuckle and then looked at my queen who glared back at me "Jasper can you...." Her eyes widened and she ran over to me.

"There's no need for that Aro dear" I chuckle and held my hands up in surrender, making her sigh in relief then I saw all her memories and begun growling making her shiver. Melody then removed her hand from my mouth.

I looked at her and licked my lips "don't worry that can be arranged my love" my eyes darken as I smell her, but this makes the others in the room groan.

I direct Melody to Jasper then I walk into the kitchen so that I can make her food. I looked at what was in her fridge and decided to make her and Marcus a Greek omelette. It feels weird to cook for my brother but I guess soon we will all be eating.