20 ~ 🔥

Fire Elemental Kingdom ~Hawai'i

I felt myself being shaken and I opened my eye, I saw that it was my advisors they both said good morning and I just wanted to go back to sleep. "My queen if you wake up and eat then we can start our journey for the fire kingdom" I looked at her and got up whining as I did, don't judge me I may be grown and not need a lot of sleep but I'm weaker than usual so sleeping helps me.

Anyway Aurora and Junfeng led me back to the first room I was in yesterday, and I was met with different types of food. It all looked delicious but I knew it would be too much for me "have any of you eaten" I say to everyone in the room they all looked at each other and shook their heads, I wasn't gonna have that I'm the cook so I'm eating the same time as others or before them so I didn't like this.

"We were going to eat after you my queen" said Junfeng I may have looked at him like he was crazy, then shook my head I waved them all over "nope there's enough food some come and eat with me" I said and I saw the different emotions and reactions go through their faces "I don't know how the previous queen ruled but that's not me, I'm the cook for my adopted family and children we eat together and that's how it will be here" I saw the smiles go through their faces.

They all then sat down next to me we all said thanks for the food and began eating, the mood in the room became much lighter. I think they are beginning to trust me. Once we finished the food they got themselves ready and I just sat down and was humming I was enjoying the sounds around me and didn't realize that I had let my true voice free until Jingyi tapped on my shoulder.

I said sorry and changed into my air form as it was faster to fly, and it would make it easier for me to hide us all. They looked at me with confusion "my queen your voice is beautiful but you don't sing properly why" Jingyi asked me I sighed at that "my voice is another reason I can't use my elements depending on the song I sing and it's meaning or how I feel when singing will cause my element to respond" there were looks going around.

No one said anything but I didn't question it they told me once all the advisors were together all will be explained then. We then walked outside and I saw the children running around and soon around me, I laughed until a little fell in front of me. My maternal instincts kicked in and I picked up the little boy, he cried into my shoulder I checked him over and saw he had scraped his knees that was all I thought he had until I touched his back.

The little boy flinched hard, so I pulled up his shirt and saw what looked to be a belt imprint and it was bleeding. Soon there was shouting and the children hid behind me, I healed the boy and he went to sleep in my arms. I puffed up my wings to hide the children more and watched as this man and woman walked over, they obviously had no idea who I was.

And as much as I wanted to deal with abusive assholes now wasn't the time, I used the and fling them away then use my vines to hold them. The children were holding onto my dress tightly and wouldn't let go, Junfeng was trying to convince them but from the way the replied I knew that wasn't gonna happen. So I just made a cloud appear underneath us all.

"Junfeng send a few guards into where that man and woman came from I have a bad feeling" he nodded then shouted a few orders 2 guards ran into the house and came out with 4 teenagers and 2 babies all were sickly pale and skinny the worst were the babies I healed them all and the children hiding ran to the teenagers. I looked to the guards "they are under my protection keep them at my home until return"

The only child that wouldn't go is the sleeping boy, but I didn't have the time to fight him so I guess he's coming with me. Aurora and Junfeng looked at me and I smiled, I then looked at Jingyi "I trust you to look after them" she bows and stands with them. Aurora spoke first "my queen you don't have to worry we can take........" I was using as much speed as I could and we were flying through the air.

Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs ~ UneditedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara