intro

Character name : Samantha Collins

Nick name:
Sam

Birthday:
25th January 1991

Age :
25

Zodiac:
Aquarius

From :
Chicago

Height:
5'3

Physical traits :
brown shoulder length hair and hazel eyes scar on her left arm from being shot in the shoulder and a tattoo on her right arm(like picture below)

Physical traits :brown shoulder length hair and hazel eyes scar on her left arm from being shot in the shoulder and a tattoo on her right arm(like picture below)

Grew up with no dad her mum lived pay check to pay check she tried her best to help her mum around the house were she could.When she was 11 her mum met a guy. He was a drunk when he drunk he used to get angary and something aggressive. She joined the army a soon as possible as an escape after bass training she became and medical officer. During training she meet her good friend Eddie Diaz. Later when his son was born she became his god mother witch she could not be more happy about she loved him like her own.they went on tow tours of Afghanistan together till he left to be with his son and wife they stayed in contact with him while she went on another tour.
While she was serving she tried to staying in contact with her mother but her mother hatted that she left her and felt like she had made a stupid mistake do she cut contact with her . When she left she moved to LA and become an EMT with the 118.

(A little image bord of Sam)

! cover by @majelsart on Instagram !