𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Author note:

This is a real story I wrote that I deleted, which should have been the ending but I changed it. This is only a summary of Chapter 27, I didn't bring out the other details because they were already deleted. I hope you guys like it, kop khun ka!!

When Gemini came out of the hospital from Paralyzed, he decided to propose marriage to Fourth at the resort he gave as a gift for Fourth's graduation

While everyone was enjoying themselves on the beach, Phuwin had time to talk with Fourth in the resort's kitchen area.

"Congrats, N' Fourth." Phuwin's approach.

"Thank you P'." Fourth smiled.

Gemini's POV:

I was going to walk down the hallway to look for Fourth at the resort, when I came outside the kitchen area I saw Phuwin and Fourth talking at the sink.

I was about to approach them when I heard what they were talking about so intensively that I just listened to what they were both talking about while I was leaning against the wall outside the kitchen.

"What's your plan now?" Phuwin asked.

"I don't know, I need to continue my studies but Gemini still needs me." Fourth looks hesitated.

"What do you mean?" Phuwin asked.

"When we get married, I will not return to Switzerland, I will not pursue a Juris Doctor anymore." Fourth answered.

"You mean... You're going to leave Switzerland for Gemini? Isn't it your dream to graduate there?" Phuwin looks disagree.

"Yeah, but what about Gemini when I leave?" he look so skeptical.

"Ai' Fourth!! That's not a valid reason. I know you feel guilty because of what happened to him, but Gemini won't agree if you do that." Making him understand.

"P' Phuwin. I'm your friend, right? Can you just support me with my plan." Fourth's voice is soft.

"What if Gemini did not agree?" Phuwin's apprehension.

"I'll tell him after the wedding, can it be just the two of us first? Please." Fourth pleads.

I was speechless at the conversation between the two of them, I was not expecting what Fourth would say. Suddenly, I felt second thoughts because I didn't want to stop Fourth from his dream.

When I entered the room, I sat on the edge of the bed, wanting to blame myself for what happened to me.

Fourth does not deserve to trade his dream for someone like me, I want him to graduate with a Juris Doctor because I know that is one of his dreams that he wants to achieve and I don't want to hinder that.

"Fourth doesn't deserve this." I hold my tears back.

A little while later there will be a knock on the door, "Gemini."