𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐: 𝑻𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕

*Quan's cremation day

Author's POV:

One by one, they threw flowers as condolences to the grave of Fourth's father where his body was cremated.

Fourth couldn't help but cry while his mom was leaning on his shoulder, and Pond was just standing behind while stroking Pan's back to comfort her.

Gemini's POV:

I was standing at a distance while watching Fourth, I wanted to approach him to hug and comfort him but he might just drive me away again if he saw me.

I am saddened by the loss of Uncle Quan, if I had not accepted the wine that Mint gave me, we would not have reached this situation.

"I'm really sorry uncle Quan, if I failed the will you wanted for Fourth." I said in my mind.

While I was looking at Fourth in the distance, I saw Mark walking towards Fourth, when Mark was standing next to Fourth, Fourth suddenly hugged him and started crying for Mark.

"I should be the one comforting you. I should be the one you hug. I should be the one you cry to. I should be the one there." My voice regretted.

Author's POV:

After the ceremony they decided to go home, when Mark came out of the temple with Fourth he saw Gemini standing in the distance under a tree.

"Get in the car first, I'll go after." Mark's comforting Fourth.

"Khab. P' Mark." Fourth answered frugally.

Mark immediately turned his way towards Gemini, when he got close to Gemini, he suddenly punched him hard to the point that Gemini was out of balance with the force of the punch.

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked haughtily.

Gemini grabbed his jawline and the side of his lip when he saw the blood on his thumb, Gemini immediately lifted his body and stood in front of Mark.

"If you can speak as if you have rights, why are you and Fourth?" Gemini grinned when he asked.

"You don't have rights to Fourth either, do you?" Mark's reverse.

"I didn't come here to fight." Gemini's voice was calm.

Mark didn't respond anymore but I just waited for him to speak.

"There are too many shortcomings that I gave to Fourth, I know you can fill them all. Please, take care of Fourth." Gemini indulgence.

Mark was rendered speechless by what he heard from Gemini, so he just listened to everything he was told.

"Fourth's feelings are sensitive, so don't make him cry. Don't do things he doesn't want. Don't waste the trust he gave you. Love him more than the love I gave...

This time I'll swallow my pride... Don't hurt Fourth, I'm begging you." Gemini's frustrated voice.

Gemini added, "just don't mention to Fourth that we talked."

A few minutes later, Gemini saw Fourth walking and he knew that Fourth was heading towards the two of them, Mark was about to speak but Gemini turned his back on him and walked away.

Mark was about to take another step to chase Gemini but Fourth suddenly came and stopped him.

"P' Mark, what are you doing?" Fourth asked cluelessly.

Mark was still thinking about whether he should tell the truth that he had talked to Fourth, but suddenly what Gemini had talked to came to his mind.

"Nothing. My manager just called me." Mark made an excuse.