"Jiwoo!!" I yelled, reaching up to grab him through Dusiks power. Using the electricity around my hand to carefully but quickly split his ability apart. About a touch away from Jiwoo, I felt myself being crushed from the weight of Dusiks power. My knees smashing into the ground. "Ugh-" I gasped. "Fuck-" I cursed. He recovered way too fast. My attack only worked becasue it caught him off gaurd but now he's caught me. And it fucking hurts. "Shit- what did I just watch?" Inhyuk, too shocked to even comprehend that fact he saw Kain, the boy he thought wasn't awakened suddenly throw Dusik Kang, someone even Seongik Han doesn't look down on so easily. But once he realized the said kid was caught in Dusiks gravitational field, he snapped out of it. Activating his ability. Now not only is Jiwoo in danger but the Huas Chairman's son is likely going to get hurt. Dusik may not have met Ilseong, but Inhyuk knew well Dusik won't be able to bring that man to his knees unless one of them ends up dead if he so much as leaves a scratch on the boy.

"Stop!!" Seongik Han entered the room. Once he did, the pressing gravity slightly decreased. I let out a long breath, trying to remain calm. Going through my memory of hyungs journal. He's met many kinds of awakened ones and through his written experiences, I'm sure I can figure a way out of this gravity. But unlike Jiwoos spar with Sucheon, this old man isn't going to let his guard down, not once. Especially not after I hit him.

"You three, step back" Seongik demanded. Noticing the trio had activated their abilities, about ready to step in until he returned. At least until he witnessed Kain. He, too, was severely shocked by the situation he witnessed. After all, not once did he feel even a slight sense of power emitting from the child. "But-!" Inhyuk was going to say more until Seongik shut him up with a wave of his hand. "Hey Dusik, what the hell are you doing?" "Mind your own buisness. I'm interrogating a spy for the sake of this academy and the awakened ones of this country" "a spy? I need evidence" "I've requested it. It's on its way" "then we'll follow with proper procedure after we get the evidence. Right now, let Jiwoo and Kain go" "Kain? Hah! He's even more suspicious than Jiwoo! Hiding the fact he's an awakened one until! I get Jiwoo but Kain is a different situation all together" "...Kain must have his reasons. Don't forget, the boy is the chairman of Huas son. If you harm him, you'll be declaring war against Hua" "tch. He already declared war on Beakdu. We can just get rid of both of them now..." suddenly, the decreased gravity started to crush my. "ARGHHHHH!!" I heard Jiwoo scream as I bit back my own. Not wanting to show I'm in pain as I endured the absolute crushing of what I assumed felt like a dozen cars on top of me. "Dusik!!" Seongik yelled.

"What? Are you trying to confront me as well? Do you want to make Beakdu your enemy? Do you want to dispel the power of our country just to save this kids butt?" "....I'm sorry Jiwoo. But I can't step in" "but Principal!!" "Mr.Principal!!" The trio all yelled simultaneously, not believing Seongik really said that. "You must give in when you have to. Are you really going to fight Beakdu, one of the groups that support our country, just for the sake of one student? I cannot let you do that" he said. "But-!" Inhyuk once again tried to interrupt, to convince him. "The same goes for me. I can't decide on a whim to confront Dusik of Beakdu...but it's different if Jiwoo becomes my apprentice" I couldn't help but internally curse the old men. Taking their sweet ass time to talk when both Jiwoo and I continued to be in pain.

"Jiwoo, be my apprentice. Then I can step in as your mentor. I don't mind you keeping your relationship with your original mentor. Jiwoo, just say you'll be my apprentice" I sucked in a breath. If I wasn't currently being crushed into the cement at the moment, know I would've swung at Seongiks cheek as hard as I could right now. But depite that, I continued to think about Hyungs teachings. His journal. As well as the force control permanently running through my body at the moment. I took a deep breath, or at least as much of a breath I could take. A red hue lightly covering my body. If I can't wait for an opening, I'll have to force one.