Rei flicked his eyes up. Standing beside his father was none other than Shougo Senya. Rei lowered his arms.

"You have three days." He muttered warily.

"Yeah, yeah. Exams were easy peasy! I got my teachers to allow me to do them all in one day. Took the next flight out. Now come on, I need to see my baby brother!" Shougo wailed.

Rei saved the work he had been doing. Shutting down the laptop, he packed it away in his bag. His back cracked as he stood up. Shougo giggled.

"Getting old?" he teased.

"I'm only twenty!" Rei snarled at him. Shougo grinned wickedly back.

Rei followed the father and son out of the building. A company car sat beside the curb, the three men piled in. They drove through the streets. Rei watching the world fly by with tired eyes. Shougo was going on about how the band had all come together to support his drummer. There was still a chance he would regain full use of his legs. Right now, he only had partial feeling to his knees.

"He's improving daily. But the band is on hiatus until we know what's going on." Shougo finished up.

"Why didn't you tell me I missed your birthday?" Rei asked his reflection in the window. Slowly he turned his head to face the Senya males. They both shared the same bewildered expression.

"My, my birthday? I'm always at school for it." Shougo looked perplexed by Rei's statement.

"We did a whole elaborate party for Izumi." Rei stated.

"Yeah, but that's because he's young. He needs those things." Shougo said dismissively. Then he squished his face up with both fists shoved against his cheeks.

"Plus, he is so damn cute! He needs a big party to celebrate when I became a big brother!" Shougo squealed. Rei huffed.

"We send Shougo a gift each year. We put your name on it as well." Seiya informed the dark haired male.

"It isn't the same. I didn't know." Rei turned away again.

"Well, I don't know when your birthday is!" Shougo cried.

"We hadn't met yet." Rei insisted.

"Like you hadn't met dad yet?" Shougo pressed.

"No, I was living with your family at the time." Rei clarified.

"Well, then we all missed it. When was it?" Seiya asked watching the other closely.

Rei was spared answering as the car pulled up in front of the house. He quickly climbed out. Shougo practically bowled him over as he raced toward the door yelling his brothers name. By the time Rei got inside, the two brothers were hugging in the hallway. Shougo was complaining about how big Izumi was getting. He ranted about the gifts he brought, which sent the boys back out to the car. Rei padded down the hall to his room. He was unusually tired tonight.

Setting his briefcase next to his desk, he sank down on the corner of the bed. His mind was still racing over the issue of presenting Shougo with a birthday gift. He laid back. Closing his eyes, he tried to weigh out the pros and cons. Before he knew it, a hand shook his shoulder.

He muttered something as he attempted to push the hand away. It was pretty insistent. Then came a soft giggle. Rei wasn't fully awake as he caught the wrist. He sprang up from the bed, twisting the arm around. Shougo let out a surprised cry of pain mixed with fear. Rei was fully awake now.

Stepping back he released the boy's arm. "I, I'm sorry." He bowed.

Shougo glanced back at him rubbing his shoulder. "Where did you learn that? I only came to wake you for dinner." He added. Rei didn't say anything. He didn't rise from the bow.

"OK, OK enough of that!" Shougo grabbed the other's shoulder forcing him upright.

They stumbled back until they both hit the wall. Shougo was kissing Rei hotly. Rei slipped his fingers up under the loose fitting shirt the teen wore. His hands grazed over the silky youthful skin as he hummed with happiness.

"I called you that night." Shougo muttered as they paused for a breath of air.

"What night?" Rei questioned, his hands digging into the singer's back.

"My birthday. You gave me a very elaborate gift, watching you cum like that." Shougo teased.

"I, No! That wasn't right!" Rei pushed the teen back.

"I will make it up to you. You're home for the summer now, we will plan a day out together." Rei insisted.

"Can Izumi come?" Shougo asked.

"Who else would look after him?" Rei walked to the door.

Together they headed down toward the dinning room. They were nearly there when Shougo recalled the earlier conversation. He was teasing Rei, calling out random dates to find which was the male's date of birth. He was giggling like some teen girl over the zodiac signs, trying to figure out which Rei would fit best under.

Izumi heard the conversation. He glanced up at his laughing brother. Rei looked thunderous by the teens side. Izumi raised his fork, it had a bit of food on it

"Why are you guessing when Rei's birthday is?" he asked.

"Because, he won't tell anyone when it is." Shougo said, as he pushed the grumpy teen into the seat next to his.

"Rei is a Sagittarius, he was born November twenty second." Izumi recited.

"I gave him a drawing for his birthday, and made him breakfast in bed." He beamed.

Rei smiled fondly across the table at the boy. "It was the best coffee and jam toast I ever ate." He bowed his head in thanks to the boy.

"How come you know when his birthday is, but no one else does?" Shougo asked.

"Well, I saw his passport." Izumi shrugged. He went back to happily eating his meal.

Rei met Shougo's eyes. They both blushed slightly as they turned away from each other. Briefly, Rei wondered if the younger teen was thinking the same thing he was? Shougo was to be home for two whole months, surely they could find some time to be alone...