"Hello, Mr. Mike? I don't have much time."

'Finally, it's that hard to pick up my phone?'

Khaotung sighed then he once again explained his plausible reason for not picking up Mike's call.

'I just wanted to say that if you have an extra class, your teacher will be on leave, and I will replace him. Do you still remember the memorization book we studied? Please tell the others to bring it later.'

"Ah, yes sir. Then I'll-"

'There's something else, Khao.'

Khaotung had to scratch his head that wasn't itchy, then waited for Mike to finish his call.

'Will I be able to approach you after you graduate?

"Sir, sorry. I have to go back to class, see you in extra class"

Click.

Khaotung immediately disconnected the call, Mike was again trying to get close to him again and if First found out then things would get even worse. That kid uses his meager muscles more than he uses his meager brain.
.
.
.

"I invited you from last year and you only enrolled because Marc also enrolled."

"How noisy Joong, you should be happy because maybe your ranking will be better if the extra class adds one more idiot."

Louis laughed at First's joke. He brought Pawin alone to get a reward from the tutor in the supplementary class let alone Khaotung who enrolled two people at once like this, the reward is better for sure. Packed lunch? Hehe, that's the best.

"But you won't get it, because today Mr. Mike is coming as a substitute teacher," Louis said.

"Then what? Just ask him for a treat," suggested Pawin and was nodded at by Marc, it made no difference if the prize was just a packed lunch.

First looked at Khaotung with a suspicious look, how could Khaotung look relaxed after Louis told him that Mike was coming to teach today.

"Did you know?" First dared to ask as the others decided to leave the parking lot for the extra class.

"So what? Never mind."

Khaotung wanted to go after the others but First immediately stopped his footsteps. First reminded him again that Mike still had feelings he shouldn't have, and Khaotung knew it. Khaotung was still in his right mind not to let himself fall into Mike's hole.
This was beyond his control, he couldn't just quit the extra class or ask Mike not to teach in his class.

"Don't make a mess," Khaotung ordered and then stepped back after Joong and the others. First finally followed with a frustrated sigh.

---

Crazy, First really couldn't catch a single lesson taught by Mike. The method he used was much different from Nan's, even though it was the same relaxed Mike seemed to have abilities far above Nan's.
Marc also had some difficulties, but maybe it was because he was born to be a smart kid in the future? Marc understood well after a while of adapting.
First could have been like that too, because willingness to learn was the key to everything.
Unfortunately First didn't have that, he now seemed more busy paying attention to Mike.

In the past, First was the one who always put up a body for Khaotung whenever Mike came to him with a certain intention.
Mike and First even met secretly behind Khaotung's back, Mike just wanted to make sure what First was protecting Khaotung from.

First was upset that Mike was even more aggressively approaching Khaotung after First said he wanted to protect Khaotung's image as a good student.
It seemed like First carried that resentment to this day, and seeing Mike still have that sweet gaze on Khaotung made his head boil instantly.
This time it was because First didn't just want to save Khaotung's image, what was it? Only he knew.