3. OBSESSION.

The blue light peeking out of the blinds served as a grim reminder that a new day has come, unfortunately.

Y/n was panting, his hair astray and his eyes wild, darting around the room making sure that nothing else was there.

But he still didn't feel safe. He didn't feel safe in his own home anymore, he had to get out of here, and fast.

He hurriedly dashed into his closet and got out a random hoodie, quickly running out of his room, his face half way through the hoodie.

His heart stopped when he felt his feet slip over the stairs, and suddenly, He went crashing down the steps, landing in a heap on the floor, groaning in pain.

He lie a mangled mess on the floor for a few more minutes before quickly stumbling to get up, wriggling fully into the hoodie and jogging out the door.

The moment he stepped outside he gave a large sigh of relief, it felt so calm other than his oppressing house, he closed the door and locked it, giving out a scoff. 'Not like anything more terrifying than THAT could EVER happen to me. I don't even care if a robber comes anymore.' He thought to himself, rolling his eyes a bit.

Turning the other way, he starts to walk along the sidewalk, the cooing of morning birds in the distance and the cool breeze mixing together so nicely, It calmed him...and then all that calmness was disturbed by a deep growling in his stomach.

'Ugh...I should probably go down to a gas station and get something to eat.' Y/N says to himself, the hunger consuming him.

~~~A few moments later~~~

Walking into a overnight gas station, he strolls the isles looking for something to eat, the sweet junk food and candy bars catching his eye. Thank god he wasn't on a diet or he would be cursing himself out right now, He walks over to the ice cream cooler and his eyes turn into stars, placing his hand on the cool glass...He shouldn't...

And then he opens up the container.

He looks at all the soft ice cream,hard ice cream,bars, and others types. His mouth started to water, eventually picking up a chocolate ice bream bar...and then two....and then three more.

He pulls out his wallet and walks up to the counter to pay, saying an awkward little hello to the tired looking worker, they silently scan Y/N's items and he pays for the ice cream, getting his reseat and walking out the door with his ice cream. He sits on a little bench outside of the gas station and starts to eat the chocolatey treat, a warm smile growing on his face, "It tastes so good...I haven't had something like this in a long time." He says fondly.

Finishing up the first bar, he opens the second one and starts eating. Looking out into the dark blue distance, He spots a figure, a slowly approaching figure that he couldn't quiet make out, he squints, trying to see what it might be, but his eyes soon turned into horror as he could make out two large wings.

Ice cream still in hand, he pockets the last one and puts the one hes holding into his mouth swiftly, adjusting his hoodie, he starts to run away from the gas station and into the busy road, cars blaring behind him. Daring to take a glance behind him, he see's the figure running after him, It was that thing.

Y/N screams, choking on his ice cream; his legs taking him as far as they could go,running past and dodging cars as fast as he could, horns buzzing at him, deafening his hearing.

He swallows the rest of his ice cream and throws the stick on the ground, it being trampled by a car. The thing was gaining on him, he felt trapped, scared, confused. How the hell was he going to get out of here?!

As he looks back, his attention span leaving the road he was running on, he didn't hear the horn of an oncoming car blaring at him, And right as the thing was about to reach him, he turns his head, but didnt have time to react as a car came barreling towards hi-

.

.

.

.

"__Y______W___!____"

.

.

.

"Ple___ca____H____s?

.

.

.

...Huh?.

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, His entire body hurting like hell, his vision blurry, And what was in his nose?...

His vision cleared and he saw a white blanket over him, an IV needle in his arm keeping him hydrated, and a breathing tube in his nose. He didn't have the energy to be shocked right now, what he did notice however was the pain all across his body. Just then a male nurse walks in

"Mr. Y/N L/N?"

It takes Y/N a minute to respond,his throat dry.

"Oh, Yes, that's me."

Y/n could tell the nurse gave him a smile under his mask-

"It looks like you suffered bone fracture in your leg, and minor intestinal bleeding. You got off very lucky Mr. Y/N."

That only cleared Y/N's mind a tad. There was still medical bills, Him getting better, Did he leave the oven on?!...To be fair, he wouldn't care if that house burned down anymore.

The nurse laughed, And Y/N's chest fluttered a bit.

"I can see the worry on your face, don't worry, the person that hit you said he would pay for your medical bills as long as you don't take him to court."

Y/N sighed in relief, not that he COULD anyways, he didn't have the money for it, working at a 7-ELEVEN your whole life isn't exactly the most well paying job, especially if you have a crappy boss. And plus, He didn't need the stress of court.

The nurse nods "By the way, My name is Samuel, Samuel Liffton."

Y/N tiredly smiles "Its nice to meet you Samuel, You already know my name haha..."

Samuel crosses his clipboard between his arms "It'll be okay Y/N, just get some rest and you'll be out of here very soon. I promise you."

Y/N nods and feels his hands instinctively clench, he didn't WANT to be out of here though,for all he knew,this was safer than his home,and he never wanted to leave.

Samuel walked over to the door "I have to leave now, if you need me or another nurse you can just press that call button right the-"

Y/N shot up at that "NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME- I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!-" His eyes widened at the pang of a searing hot pain on his stomach, Y/N screamed in agony and fell back

Samuel rushed over and pressed the pain medicine button that would deliver it straight to him.

He began to spoke softly "I wish I could Y/N,But I have other patients to work with. Is there anyone you could call?...."

Y/N shook his head, not like any of his friends would come. Samuel looked down in thought, then he perked up, He opened the door and shouted something to the other doctors,then he stood there in excitement- "I have someone that would like to meet you!"

Y/N cocked his eyebrow in confusion, then a female nurse walked in with a large white and brown husky who was wagging his tail with excitement and Y/N gasped in wonder.

The female nurse began to speak "This is Hero! He will be your therapy dog until your end of the visit."

Hero trotted over to Y/N and softly placed his nose on top of the bed where Y/N proceeded to pet him in amazement

Samuel smiled "He should keep you company."

Y/N softly laughed. "...Thank you." He whispered.

Soon both Samuel and The female nurse walked out and Hero remained, Seemingly very happy to have his nose pet.

Y/N felt himself drift off, Normally he would protest this, but this time, he welcomed it. He closed his eyes and relaxed, Hero next to him.

And then he fell asleep, not noticing the angel standing over him in his last few moments of consciousness.