1. LOVE.

<-(For better viewing of the cover!)

Y/n shoots up from his agonizingly comfortable bed, The warm sunlight peeking out from beneath the blinds, And the alarm clock blaring in his ear, He groans angrily.

"Ughhhh....Stupid fucking work."

Slowly but surely standing up and stumbling downstairs to the kitchen, he grabs himself a granola bar from the pantry and brews a nice, warm, comforting cup of coffee. This is going to be the only highlight of my day, He muses, thinking to himself.

His phone buzzes in his pajama pants pocket, and he picks it up, looking at it sluggishly. He scoffs- "Tch. Just my damn stupid ass boss yelling at me to get to work again." He says to nobody in particular.

Finishing his granola bar and coffee, he stumbles back up the stairs and slowly puts on his work attire, groaning that he has to take off his comfy pajamas.

~~~*time skip to a few minutes later*~~~

Walking out of his car and into the dimly lit 7-Eleven, he starts blankly up at the sign with a scoff, and walks in.

He clocks in and starts to work his shift, a few unnoticeable customers buy some stuff, and the day goes by within a haze....

Until he spots a shady looking man in a black hoodie. He picks up a few items, some candy, a few snacks and a ice tea and trudges over to the counter where Y/N was standing. Y/n rings him up and tells him his total "That'll be $5.34 sir!" He puts on a fake sickly sweet tone of voice.

Suddenly, the man had a gun pointed to Y/N's head, a unnaturally calm face the man had on, Y/N didn't know what to think.

Should I run?

Should I fight back?

What the fuck does this guy want?!

The man slurrly spoke, he was drunk no doubt.

"Gggimmeee allll yer' monney....If ya wannaaa survivvveee...."

Y/n stuttered as he spoke "Y-yes sir...Just...Just put the gun DOWN..." as he slowly turned to the cash register, the hand under the desk pressed the emergency call button. He opened the cash register with the other hand and started to take out all the money, some bills, a few quarters...

The cops rushed in on the spot and handcuffed the drunken man, him spouting out profanity's as he was hurled off into the cop car. The cops questioned Y/N and he answered as best as he could, His boss contacting him a short bit after and telling him Y/n could go home early because of the sudden occurrence, His boss was shit, he knew that, but he was at least grateful he could do THIS for him.

~~~

Y/n stumbled into his house, adrenaline still rushing through him. Heaving, he slowly trudged over to the couch and immediately fell onto it, letting out a long exasperated sigh.

"What the fuck was today....Ugh, oh god I have a splitting headache...But I'm way too tired to get up and get the damn Advil.....fuck."

Y/n decided the best thing to do in the moment was just to sleep, maybe then when he woke up the headache would be gone, Y/n grabbed the remote off the small coffee table and turned on the TV, trying in desperate vain to keep his brain occupied while waiting to fall asleep. Luckily, he fell asleep quickly. The white noise lulling him off....

.

.

.

The first thing Y/n felt was sweatiness, How disgusting, the second was a unusual off feeling, a feeling like something was watching him.

He quickly scrambled up from his pool of sweat on the couch and looked around the dark room how long have I been asleep? he thought to himself, He looked over to the window and saw nothing but pitch black, Most likely a very long time.

As he looked around the dark room again, and his eyes adjusted to the light, he found that nothing was there, he laughs dryly, must have been his over active imagination.

He stumbles to get up, his legs wobbling, once he gets to a stance he stretches; his back cracking slighting, yawning loudly. He walks into the kitchen to grab something to drink and he opens the refrigerator, some of the room becoming dimly lit.

Hmm...Water? No, ew, gross. Juice? Ehhh not feeling it...Soda? Yeah. Soda sounds fine.

Not caring enough to pour a cup, he jugs the bottle and his thirst immediately going away. At this point, his eyes fully adjusted to the light. Though his vision began to become fuzzy? He wiped his eyes but to no avail. He blinked fast. What the hell?.... he thought to himself

"What might be on thine beautiful mind of thou?."

Y/n froze. And his face turned into utter horror as he looked back. And became even more terrified.

This....This THING had the mocking features of an angel, but certainly not the face and tenderness of one. Its eyes where severely elongated, and its Mouth seemed to literally reach its ears. His wings spread out against the whole kitchen, reaching the walls and ceiling, And it was so utterly tall.

"Wh...what....who..the fuck....are you?...." Y/n gulped in terror, he didn't know what to do, what to say. His eyes welled up in tears at the uncanny valleyness this thing had to it.

"Who am I? Thou not needeth know myne loveth, Come, embrace me with thou tender arms and gentle face"

His arms spread wide, His bones cracking as he did.

"No...NO! NEVER!! GET THE ACTUAL FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" Y/n started to back up, but his back only hit the cold fridge with a slight thud, he shivered at the sudden temperature change, but was soon snapped back into reality.

"Why doth thou not craveth what I wish?...Nevermore. You will see soon what I do mineth star, How sad am I at thee most faining words"

God its voice was so distorted. It hurt Y/Ns ears and he started scratching at his face "no NO NO!!! GO AWAY!! GET THE FUCK AWAY!!! GETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAY!!!"

"Why doth thou hide? Myne only wish is for thou to live in luxury with me, Myne ladybird."

His brain felt like it was splitting in two, and somehow, the things smile got wider. And as his vision began to get fuzzier, he felt numb. And then a thud. And then unnaturally bony arms picking him up...and then...

.

.

.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

.

.

W̶͔͈͕̖̗͊͒̚͜Ḁ̵̢̨̧̼͈̘͇̜̍̅́̓̌̏̚Ķ̶̹̦̰͓̤̭̠̻͙̣̱̭̘́̊̑̇̈́͋̉́̀́͘E̴̦͙͔̣̤̒ ̴̛̛͉̮̲̖̳̲̠̲̟͔̀̑̓͆̉̚̚ͅṴ̸̫̩̥̤͇̲̤͙͈̒P̸̛͙̊͗̊̎̀͋͗͗̑̏͊̈́ ̵̨͉͇͖̩̦̬͙̙̒̈́̾͂̾͜͝Ḿ̶͓̮̅̋̒̓̊̌̓̄̏̽͂̅͂Ỳ̴̩̥͇͓͖̠͍̫̳͎̳͋̿̈ͅŅ̸̛̖̋̓̋̋̆̍Ȩ̶̨̡̺̮̪̠͕͉̭̹̠̅͜ ̸̨̧̲̭̦̰̖̩͚͎͕͂͑L̵̢͎̞̖̰̪̣͔̻͂͋̈́̍͊̐̊̅͐̇̽͝ͅǪ̵̧̧̠̤̹͎̟̗͓̣̭͚̪̤̊͗͗̌͘͝͝V̶̢̢̹̪͓̮̣̼͚̰͙̹̾̇͑͆̋̃́͒̿̅̿͝͝͝E̷̼̺̤̜̗̥̼͕͑͂̑͒̂̓̽̚͜͠ͅT̶̢̖͓̱̱͓̩͔̯̯̲̐̇̽̾͂̊̉̾̈́͌̅͘͜͜͠H̷̨̤̪̹̪̟̮̺̯̘͆̑͘

Y/N shot up, his eyes as big as an owls and his breath heaving at the familiar voice.

But there was nobody there. It was just him, his bed, and the familiar warmness of the sun.