𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍

Lia's POV

"Because I like you." He cuts me off.

"HE WHAT?!"

"You look so cute when you eat the Cinnamon bun. When you mees with your hair when you get frustrated. Everything about you is cute! And I'm tired of trying to hide my feelings." He said.

"So please don't call me Woobin. Let's not talk about him because I get jealous that he's that luck to have a girl like you." He said.

It felt awkward even tensed between the two of us. The medic finally came.

Soobin was there in silence. "Please take care of her. I'll manage to catch up with the group by following the path." Soobin bowed at the medic.

I still couldn't believe did he just confess to me.

"Her heart rate is going up!" One of the rescuers said.

"Ms. Calm down it's just a scratch okay." The other medic said.

I know for a fact that it wasn't the wound causing this rather Soobin's confession.

I like Woobin but I think I like Soobin more.

What should I do? I felt a lot better after getting the treatment from the medic. "Lia what happened?" Yeji went near me with Yeonjun.

"Don't worry about me now. Have you seen Soobin?" I asked.

"He was with your group." She said.

"Oh right I completely forgot." I said.

"Sall I call Yuna to check if he's arround?" Yeji suggested. She made the call.

"Yuna said he wasn't there. Her and Kai we're up on the fron but maybe he's with Chaeryeong and Taehyun at the back." Yeji explained.

"I'll call Taehyun then." Yeonjun said.

"Oh!" Yeonjun said before dropping the call.

"He's not with the two." Yeonjun said.

"How can he even do that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Do what?" Yeji asked.

"He confessed to me just earlier and now he's no where to be found." I said out of frustration.

I heard Yeji chuckled. "Do you like Soobin?" She teased.

"I.. no- I mean. I don't know okay." I answered.

The first section arrived.

"Soobin oppa was with you. Why didn't he come with you?" Chaeryeong asked.

"He said he'll catch up to you guys." I answered.

"Wow He's really stupid." Chaeryeong said.

"We'll that's just mean." Yuna said hitting her eonnie.

"Oh everyone's here." We heard a voice as a tall figure approached us.

"You made us worried." I said.

"I told you I'd catch up with them. Didn't I?" He said.

"And what else did you tell her?" Yeonjun smirks at Soobin.

"None of your buisness." Soobin says.

"Forget it. I only said that because I was worried." Soobin adds.

"Really. When we hang out as of what I observed I'm the one who often blurt absurd things and not you. You never do that." Chaeryeong said as you can see Soobin glare at her.

"This is why I should stop hanging out with you. You make me say absurd things." Soobin said.

"Like how you told me to kiss y-" Chaeryeong covers Taehyun's mouth but we all know what he's trying to say.

"

Babe are you okay?" Woobin rushed towards Lia.

"Yeah Soobin accompanied me." I said.

"Thank you Soobin you're really a great friend." Woobin said patting Soobin's back.

Soobin did not respond. "Woobin Ms. Han is calling you!" Ye Eun said. The two went away.

"Soobin can we talk. Privately? I really just need to tell you something." I said.

I was able to walk with him in the place where me and Woobin was talking earlier.

We walked in the middle of the bridge.

"Spill it." He said.

"Did you really just day it because you're woried?" I asked.

"Because I'm also getting worried that... you know I hurt your feelings." I said.

"I like you. I really mean it but still you have a boyfriend Lia. You have priorities." He said.

"I... I really like you too. But like what you said. I have priorities. But can we still be friends Soobin- can you wait for 2 years?" I asked.

"I don't want you to hurt Woobin's feelings. He's a human after all." He said.

"Then give me a few months to make everything right. If it means loosing everything I have now to be with you. Wait for m-" Soobin kissed me.

I reacted by kissing him back.

When he pulled back. "I'll wait for you. Make things right and I'll wait for you. Don't worry about hurting me Lia-shi~ Just seeing you happy heals me even if I'm not the one for your happiness."  He said.

"You don't know how much you make me happy." I said hugging him.

"I'm confused isn't this kinda cheating?" We saw Yuna and Kai standing on the corner.

"It definitely cheating." Yuna answered Kai's question they we're snacking on a cotton candy.

"I think they saw us." Yuna said pulling Kai away.

"Lia, Soobin." It was Woobin we physically pushed each other.

"That was close." I thought.

07/15/2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

It took a while to update. I was on a trip with my family because it's my birthday tomorrow. I wasn't able to make a chapter during the trip because I was on dog duty too. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Please consider voting and Soolia will sail soon.