𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜

Lia's POV

I went to Cupid's Bakery again.

"The usual?" Soobin asked.

I nodded. I pulled the laptop and exported the files in it to the laptop I use.

I reviewed the files.

Page One

Successors Guide & Requirements

First born regardless of gender will be the successor of of the school with the requirement of marriage for at least two years. In conditions such as death and refusal of marriage this rule will be revoked. Title will be passed on the second born. In a case of an only child successor who refused the conditions above the children of the owners siblings will be considered.

Luis Jhon Jr. (Choi Ju Eon)
Signed Year 2000

I smaller index card drops from the files.

Soobin sets my order down the table as a hurriedly picked the paper up.

To Julia who found this. The folowing files are information regarding the eligible bachelors - Data Last Updated 2020

I started going through the files. Soobin sat down infront of me.

"Do you really believe that this place can get you a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Then why are you here?" He asked.

"I used to go here when I was younger and It feels comforting to be here." I said.

"What about the files? They don't seem like school files." He said.

"You're nosey aren't you?" I glared.

"I'm just curious. People often go here to look for love. You keep coming back and a paper regarding marriage? That's odd." He said.

"You know a lot of people right?" I asked.

"Yeah but people who go here are mostly couples and if they go out they meet a new partner." He said.

"So there's really something in this place?" I asked.

"I don't really believe it I've worked here for two years and never once I was in a relationship." He said.

"And honestly you also seem to be immune with the place." He added.

"But still this is the highest chance you'll meet a nice and handsome guy. A lot of students go here." I said

ITZY?!
Active

Julia
Can ya'll go here
at Cupid's Bakery

Ryujin
Are you trying to set
us up with someone?

Julia
No! Just come here
I need help.

Yeji
You know Cupid's Bakery
has some rumors right.

Yeji
Why are you even there.

Julia
The worker here literally said
I might be immune.

Julia
I went here almost
a week straight

Chaeryeong
I'll be there in a few minutes
People make things up
I've also been there.

Chaeryeong
Nothing really happened.

Ryujin
Maybe cause you already
met your soul mate.

Chaeryeong
What?!

Yuna
Let's not bicker here alright.

The girls arrived one by one. I waited for all of them to come.

"So I have these profiles of diffrent guys. I need you to find my future husband." I said.

Yeji eonnie started choking on her drink.

"Gwaenchanha?" (Are you alright?) I asked.

"Are you hearing yourself Julia-shhi?" Yeji said.

"This is the only way for me to inherit the school. I found all the documents. My dad doesn't want me to be the successor. But it's clearly stated that as long as I get married for at least two years I'll be able to inherit it." I said

"I get the company they get their share and money." I said.

"So run through the bachelors now." I said.

Obviously some of the data we're outdated.

"All married guy will be ruled out for obvious reasons." I said.

There we're about 49 people in there so we each got about 10 papers each to review.

"Aren't you guy's still going to leave you five are the only costumers now." Soobin said.

"We still have about 2 papers each." I said.

"Pass me one." He said.

"And you can stalk him?" I raised a brow.

"I'm not stupid Ms. Choi." He said as I passed him a paper.

After about 30 minutes.

"Give me another one." He said Ryujin passed one of hers.

Another 30 minuites had passed.

"Both of the one I looked at was already married." Soobin said.

"For my three best pick. Yang Jeong-in." Ryujin said looking at Chaeryeong who didn't react. She really just wanted to tease her.

"Park Jihoon, he's studying at a buisness school currently so he'll be useful." She said.

"Last pick Choi Yeonjun. Rich family and he seems nice." Ryujin said.

"I don't think Yeonjun is the option for Lia tho. I don't think he's her type." Yeji eonnie said.

"For my pick I only have two. Lee Min-ho he's a friend of my brother. He's also really nice." Yeji said.

"And for my second one Kang Taehyun. He's not a direct successor of their buisnes so he won't really hinder her buisness decisions." Yeji eonnie said.

"But Kang Taehyun is younger than eonnie." Chaeryeong said.

To be continued.....

07.09.2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery