Chapter 15: Coming to an end?

Start from the beginning

The whole dome is goes quiet.

*varying levels of clapping*

People start clapping before I realise it's the whole of dauntless who are clapping and whooping, the amity sit there in shock and fear, I ignore them as I grab her hair and start dragging her out of the dome by her hair, she starts screaming but I ignore her until I'm out of the dome then I let go of her hair, ripping some out in the process, god that felt good.

She lands of the ground with a thud and I scoff at her, she gets up and looks at me with pure hate in her eyes,then she lets out a fucked up screech and I have to cover my ears, "you think you're so good huh? Because you're fucking Eric, is that it?" She asks in a provoking tone and the dauntless around us go quiet, smelling fireworks.

"What I want to know Caitlyn first off, is why? What have I done to make you hate me?" I ask her, completely confused as to why she keeps attacking me, she just laughs like a hyena, "because you amity slut, Eric shouldn't be with you, he should be with me, he's mine, do you get that?" She asks in no threatening time and I take a step back, nothing good can come of this.

"Caitlynn, listen to me okay? I didn't ask for this, never did he, it's happened because it happened and...." She just laughs cruelly and overtakes me, "it happened because it happened?, I'm not stupid" she goes, "I beg to differ" someone says in the background and people try to hold in coughs. "What did you say? Huh? Come out like a man" she challenges but no one comes forward.

"Whatever be a coward, like some amity freak" she continues and I hear gasps, she has just condemned herself as I lose my cool, I grab her face and I bring my knee up to connect with hit, earning a satisfactory pop as I broke her nose, I then upper cut her sternum, then her throat, and as she starts failing I bring my elbow up above her head and bring it down, knocking her out.

Once she goes down I walk away, everyone is quiet, "does anyone else have anything to say?" Nobody says anything, "dauntless do not start fights nor blatantly insult other factions, she * I point to her* is not dauntless but a coward! and because of now she will never be dauntless, who agrees?" I end up yelling.

Eric is suddenly in view and he looks at me and my heavy breathing and I see a darkness take over his eyes, with concern over me and our baby, he takes a look behind me before he sends nods to two dauntless bedside him, "take Caitlynn back to dauntless, Aaron and Jackie can take care of her, get her out if my sight" he says as if he's disgusted.

The two dauntless grab Caitlynn and carry her to one of the armoured vehicles which soon drives onto the driveway and on the road back to dauntless. What will happen to her I don't know, but I hope that's the last I'll hear of her.

Eric is suddenly beside me and he wraps his arms around my side and rests his chin in the crook of my neck while his hands rests on my stomach, "are you both okay?" He whispers in my ear and I smile and caress his hands, signalling that we're okay, then everyone comes over and tries to hug me.

"Oh my god Aurelia, that was amazing" Marlene gushes.
"Shit girl you're alright" Lynn buts in.
"I don't think you need to worry about that last fight now" will adds jokingly.
"Are you alright dear?" Mum says, a calm vessel in turning waters and I smile at her.

She then comes forward and puts her hands on Eric's and looks at us both, "I knew, that something would happen between the two of you, after all, you both remind me of Hugh and I, now I have another grandchild on the way" she says adoringly while looking at my stomach while dad comes up between her, "well princess, I suppose you want be my little princess anymore now that you have one growing within you, but to me, you'll always be my little princess" dad says with tears in his eyes.

He then embraces both me and Eric in a hug, "just know that you are always welcome here with us, your friends as well, as I look at them all and see them as my children" he says proudly and I hear sniffling in the background, "and you'll always be our dad, dad" Christina says with tears in her eyes and then Christina, tris, Uriah, will, al, Lynn and Marlene envelop dad in a big bear hug while the other intiates look at us like we are crazy.

"Well yes, but, now I think we should let you get on with initiation, it wouldn't be kind to hold you up" dad says and we all break apart, then we all return back to the dome to finish our breakfast before we get started on our little camping trip, "what could happen now?" I ask out loud with my hand on my stomach.

I look out the dome to see horses grazing out in the fields in front of us where I see a mare and foal grazing peacefully, unaware of any dangers, safe, but what about me?

What if my baby is divergent as well?

...........................................................................

Okaaaay I know that this was a short chapter compared to my other ones but i had to get this out of the way, did you think it was right getting rid of Caitlynn? What do you think about the gap between amity and dauntless mending? Do you still love Aurelia's dad? What'll happen next? I suppose you'll have to wait to find out.

Until next time my lovelies :)