He's Trouble

I sighed in relief when Lia stopped breathing and I started laughing like crazy. Finally one down and two more to go. Jungwon and Aubrey's mom, because I've been noticing the way she's been looking at me and I overheard her talking to Aubrey about me.

Last Week

Olivia's Pov
I've noticed how close Heeseung and my daughter have been getting, and don't get me wrong I'm happy for them but something is not right about him. They are times where I could've sworn I've seen him stand over Aubrey watching her while she sleeps, but when I look again no one is there. Oh and the time where we were having family game night and he knew where her birthmark was. I couldn't help but be creeped out by it, because her birthmark is in a very private place and no one except me not even Lia. Who is her best friend by the way so how does he know? Also his eyes they're so creepy and evil looking.

I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to have a talk with Aubrey. "Aubrey sweetheart?" I opened the door to see her and him playing a video game. The mama bear in me started to get pissed when I saw what position they were in. She was in front of him her back to his chest and he had his arms around her. He was teaching her how to play the game, but still I didn't like the way he was on my daughter. "Heeseung I need to talk to my daughter can you leave?" I didn't care if he heard the rudeness in my tone, I actually wanted him to hear it.

Heeseung's Pov
I was teaching my pretty girl how to play League of Legends when her mother interrupted. A growl erupted in my chest but I ignored it, but when she spoke to me in a rude tone my anger spoke before I did. "Why she's clearly busy?" I felt a pain shoot through me because Aubrey elbowed me in my stomach, "Lee Heeseung do not talk to my mama like that!" My anger left in a second, I didn't want my angel mad at me.

I cupped her cheek, "I'm sorry little one I didn't mean it. She smiled and pointed at her mom, "Don't apologize to me apologize to my mama." I sighed as much as I didn't want to apologize to her I wanted m'lady happy. "I'm sorry Ms. Olivia I'll be in my room," I was leaving when Olivia purposely bumped into my side. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth mumbling a sorry on my way out. As soon as I closed the door I put my ear up against it to hear everything.

Olivia's Pov
"Mama what was that?" I sat on her bed and looked at her, "I don't like him." I said bluntly I never bit my tongue for nobody and I wasn't about to start now. I watched as Aubrey scratched her head in confusion, "Why not?" "He's trouble and I don't like him around you, but what I don't like even more is that attitude of yours. I know I didn't tell you about this, but I'm still your mother and you will respect me. Don't ever disrespect me like that again or you'll be living on the street. You also had the nerve to disrespect me in front of people, you really lost your mind."

She hugged me, "I'm sorry mama I was just upset." I stood up looking in the mirror, "It doesn't matter don't disrespect me again I'll snatch your tongue out of your mouth."

Aubrey's Pov
I shook my head because she absolutely will do just that. I don't know who or what possessed me, because looking back on how I acted I really don't know how I'm alive right now. My mama would've killed me I guess she felt guilty for not telling me, that's why she allowed me to live. "Yes mama I'm sorry." She walked to my door, "Mhm but Aubrey listen to me when I tell you this Heeseung is trouble."