𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬

BLOODLUST!
─ chapter 005.

SOMETIMES WHEN you cry and beg, you receive

A lost memory you desired, a lost memory you received.

THE LONGER you stared at his face, the more unpleasant memories of him flooded your mind. It hurts to not recall any of the good memories you enjoyed. Oh, the things you do to restore just one other than his; any one.

"HOSHINO-SAN, WHERE are you going?" you inquired, noticing how he tried to sneak away while both you and Kana engaged in a conversation about your careers. "If you're feeling left out, you could have told us instead of sneaking away, you know~?"

Aqua paused in his steps and glanced over his shoulder. "I'm not 'sneaking away' for your information. And no, I could care less about what you two decide to talk about. I have somewhere to go at the moment."

"What the hell!?" Kana screeched. "I thought you said you had nothing to do for the rest of the day!? I even asked if you're sure twice and you responded with a yes!"

"Oh, I didn't think you'd take my words seriously. I was being sarcastic."

"Both you and your sister are insufferable! Speaking of your sister, where did she go-"

"Well, that's disappointing..." you piped in, your eyes downcast. "I was hoping we could spend time together to learn more about each other. For example, what schools you both went to, your hobbies, your preferences... The Karaoke Place was what I had in mind to go and relax but now it seems that planning is all for naught."

"I'm glad I declined after hearing you wanted to go Karaoke." Aqua flatly answered.

"Ehhh...?" Kana's eyebrows furrowed upward in dismay. As upset as she might have been at the blonde, she couldn't deny that she wanted to learn more about the male. "Then... Would my place be the better option?" she asked, clutching her uniform jacket.