I came to the end of the road and stopped then, looked both direction before turning left and driving to Noah's house.

I turned on Shots by LMFAO, as I drove to Noah's house. I pulled up the their gate and the gates opened causing me to drive through them slowly as they opened.

I drove down their driveway and parked beside Nick then pulled my phone out to message Noah.

Me: Outside.

I turned off my phone then turned the car off and grabbed my bag then, got out. "Yaszy!!" I heard Maddie's voice making me turn my head to see Noah walking towards me with Maddie in her arms.

A smile formed on my lips as they walked closer to me and once they reached me, I took Maddie from Noah.

"Hi, sweet pea." I said softly to her, making her smile then lay her head on my shoulder.

I held her close to me as we walked up the stairs then into the house, where I was immediately greeted by William. "Hi, Chiquillo. How have you been doing?" William asked.

(Chiquillo- Kiddo/ Spanish.)

"Good." I said with a smile which made him smile.

"That's good, Nick is upstairs waiting for you three." William said as he walked off.

I heard soft snores coming from Maddie causing me to look at Noah. "She fell asleep." Noah said making me nod my head.

We walked upstairs quietly and slowly so we didn't wake up Maddie, and then once we reached the top of the stairs we were greeted by Noah's mother. "Yaszy, sweetheart. I can take her if you would like." Rafaella said.

"I'm okay." I said making her nod her head then walk off making Noah and I confused.

"She doesn't like Maddie, so I don't know why she would offer to take her." Noah said as we walked to Nicks room.

Noah knocked on his door and it opened, revealing Nick. Nick saw Maddie sleeping in my arms and smiled. "She's already warmed up to you." Nick said making me smile.

"Can I take her tomorrow for the night?" I asked Nick who gladly said yes.

"I'll pack her a bag awhile." Nick said making me nod my head then Noah and I walked into her room with Maddie still in my arms.

Once we entered her room, I sat down at the end of the bed and fixed Maddie's legs to where they were sitting on both sides of me. I pulled my phone out and messaged my dad.

Me: Is it okay if I bring Maddie home with me tomorrow for the night?

I clicked the button on the side to turn my phone off and then I sat it beside me. Noah turned on the television and turned on Criminal Minds.

I stood up and walked to the one side of Noah's bed and laid Maddie down then covered her up, before walking back and taking my seat at the end of the bed.

My phone went off making me pick it up and turn it on to see my dad messaged back.

Papa: Of course, Princess. She can stay for as long as her little heart wants to.

Me: Thank you, Papa.

I turned my phone off again and stood up. "I'll be back." I said to Noah then walked out of her room to Nick's room.

I knocked on his door then it opened. "Angel, what's up?" Nick asked.

"You're gonna probably want to pack a bunch of clothes for Maddie, my dad said she can stay as long as she wants to." I said making Nick smile.

"This is awesome, she's been asking for you ever since you woke up from a coma." Nick said making me smile.

Nick moved to the side to let me, and I walked into his room and he closed the door. I noticed Maddie's stuff on the couch in piles.

"She lives with you?" I asked him which made him nod his head.

"Our mother, left us both and maids were talking care of her until my dad took her in, and she's been happier here but I have a weird feeling about Rafaella." Nick said making me agree with him.

"She offered to take Maddie from me and then when I said it's fine she walked away and that's when Noah told me Rafaella doesn't like Maddie," I said making Nick nod his head.

"There's nothing not to like about her though, she's smart, kind and funny, shy." Nick said rubbing his face with his hands then letting out a sigh.

"Nick, I will not let Noah's mom touch Maddie." I said making Nick smile softly.

"You're attached to her already as well." Nick said making me nod my head.

"She's adorable what is there not to get attached to." I said making him agree.

Our heads snapped towards the door when we heard crying and screaming coming from Noah's room. I immediately stood up and ran to the door, opening it then running to Noah's room to see Rafaella trying to grab Maddie from Noah.

"You have three seconds to get away from Maddie before I do something I will not regret." I said making Rafaella turn and look at me.

I heard two sets of footsteps behind and I slowly walked towards Noah's mom causing her to back up every time I walked closer to her. I smirked at her before walking over to Maddie and grabbing her out of Noah's arms.

Maddie immediately latched herself around me and was shaking and crying. I walked out of the room but, not before grabbing my keys.

I walked out Noah's room and then down the stairs with Maddie in my arms. I walked out of the house then to my car and got in with Maddie in my arms.

"I'm gonna take you out for a little bit, is that okay, Sweet pea?" I asked Maddie who nodded into my chest.