6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself

Start from the beginning

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Control Room:

Inside The Control Room:

Soundwave stood looking at everything when Steve ran inside. "Soundwave. It's happening. They took control of our master and queen." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave turned and he looked at the screen. He typed some things in. He looked and noticed that Steve was right. Soon they heard a loud scream coming from outside the palace. Soundwave ran out of the palace and looked with Steve looking.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

On The Deck Connected To The Control Room:

"Soundwave there." Steve said and pointed out. Soundwave looked and saw his master killing a soldier. He turned and he looked at Soundwave. Soundwave saw that his master's optics were no longer red. But a dark and dull purple color. He looked to his left and he saw you. He saw that your frame of your color was different. And he noticed that your optics were no longer a bright blue color. But a dull color. With dark purple. You looked at Soundwave. You smirked and smiled with an evil grin. He then saw you taking the spark out of the Vehicon. Soundwave quickly went and he covered Steve's eyes. You went and you swallowed the spark. You and your warlord laughed and cackled. Soon you and your darker warlord walked off to wreak more havoc.

Soundwave removed his servos. Steve looked at Soundwave. "Soundwave. Please don't tell me that they killed Jerry." He asked Soundwave. Soundwave looked at him. "Affirmative. Didn't want you to see it or witness it." He said and replied back to Steve in a voice recording. "I almost did you idiot." Steve said out loud. Steve immediately ran off crying. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS US THAT DIES AND NO ONE ELSE! WE HAVE RIGHTS YOU KNOW!" Steve shouted while still crying. Soundwave bridged himself to Primus. He knew he would be the only one to help. Because Prime wouldn't be much help. He would. But Primus is the first stop.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Primus's Chambers:

Inside Primus's Core:

A bridge opened up. Soundwave stepped out. Soundwave trembled. He hadn't seen Primus for so long. He walked forward. He then used his real voice. "Primus. I call upon you." He said, calling out to Primus. Soon a figure appeared. And it was Primus. Primus looked and saw Soundwave. He walked forward. "Primus. I need your help. Well, we all need your help. It has happened. The darker versions of my master and queen have taken control over my real master's and queen's bodies. They are trying to fight back to gain control of their own bodies. But they are getting too strong for them." He said and explained to Primus. Primus sighs. "I was afraid of the darkness rising. But I didn't expect it to be so soon." He said to Soundwave. Primus walked and he placed back and forth. Soundwave looked at him.

"Only one option. Getting together to fight this darkness that has a grip on Megatron and Hannah. And they both don't deserve this. Megatron just redeemed himself." Primus said to Soundwave. Primus sighs. "Brothers. Come forth." He said, calling out to his brothers. Soon all the Primes appeared before him. Including Alpha Trion. Soundwave was shocked. But in awe. Laserbeak tugged and pulled. He wanted to see this too. He didn't want to miss out on the excitement. It was once in a lifetime for him to see something like this. Soundwave deployed Laserbeak. He flew around and landed on Soundwave's shoulders. "Brothers. It has happened. A darkness has arisen and taken control over Megatron and Hannah. And we must find a way to help them." He said to his brothers. They all nodded. Soon they walked heading to the council building where Prime was located. To tell him what was going on. And that a new war was about to begin.