5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness

Start from the beginning

Triplets Room:

Inside The Triplets Room:

The triplets really didn't want to go. But they knew with the sound of their sire's voice. They knew that he meant it and that it would be safer for them. ThunderSpark sat on her berth. She really didn't want to leave her sire and carrier. She saw her brother's grabbing their stuff and walking out. She was looking at their desk when the doors opened to the room. She looked and saw her sire. He walked over and sat down next to her. "Sire. I really don't want to go." She said to her sire. Megatron sighs. "I understand. But it's safer for you and your brothers to go and stay on earth with your sister for the time being. Because there's this new threat that is threatening to control me and your carrier. And... I can't have you and your brothers here when that time comes. Because I am afraid of them going to hurt or kill you and your brothers." He said and explained to his daughter. Megatron bent down and nuzzled his daughter. "Because you and your brothers mean so much to me and your carrier." He said to his daughter.

ThunderSpark purred. Feeling her sire nuzzling her. Megatron backed away. He then pulled something out of his chest. "ThunderSpark. I know this was given to me from your carrier. But... I want you to take care of it." He said to his daughter. She looked and saw a necklace with her sires insignia. "What's the necklace for?" She asked her sire. "Your carrier was going to give this to me on our second date. When she was still human. So... I want you to take care of this for me until I return. Well, I mean when everything is back to normal and everything is at peace." He said and explained to his daughter. She took the necklace. She immediately hugged her sire. Megatron hugged his daughter. He had tears coming out of his optics. Because he and his queen didn't know what was going to happen. Soon they backed away. "Come on. It's time." He said to his daughter. He got up and lifted ThunderSpark up. He then walked out heading to the control room.

Control Room:

Inside The Control Room:

The two triplets went and they hugged you. "I need you two to behave for your sister." I said. "We will." They said and replied back to me. "Where's ThunderSpark?" I asked them. "She was sitting on her berth." They said and replied back to me. Soon the doors open to the room. I looked and I saw my warlord holding ThunderSpark. He walked in. I walked over. I kissed ThunderSpark on her helm. "You behave for your sister." I said. "I will. Sire wants me to take care of this for him." She said and replied back to me. I looked and I saw the necklace that I was going to give him on our second date. I smiled. "Yes. It's to remember us." I said. Megatron walked over and placed ThunderSpark down.

Soundwave went and he typed numbers in and soon the bridge activated. Soundwave placed devices on their backs. "What's this Soundwave?" They asked him. "It's a holoform device." He said and replied back to them. "Kids. Use those devices all the time. Don't use your Cybertronian form in or around the towns. StarLight will help you." Megatron said and explained the triplets. They nodded. They walked through. Soon the bridge closed behind them and they were gone. Megatron looked at you. He held you close to him. "Let's take a flight my dear." I looked at him. I nodded. We both then walked out heading to the top of the palace.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

On Top Of The Palace:

We both walked out. I looked and I saw the beautiful scenery of our planet. Megatron looked at you. He placed a servo on your shoulder. I looked at him. We both smiled. We then ran and we immediately transformed and we took off.

Location: In The Skies:

In Our Alt Modes:

We both were flying. I actually enjoyed the view. "Love the view, my queen." He asked me. "Oh yes. I do Megsy." I said and replied back to him. "Nothing like what you have on your home planet isn't." He asked me. "No. Nothing like this. It's more beautiful than my home planet. I mean I still love my home planet. But this is my home planet now. With you and with our sparklings." I said and replied back to Megatron. I heard him hum. We were flying when I heard Megsy. "Megsy. Are you okay." I asked him. "Ya. I just remember this one area. Hurts to remember it, sweet spark." He said and replied back to me. I then saw him taking off really quickly. "Wait. Now I know." I said to myself. I took off after him. Megatron flew and he then stopped. He then saw you. "Megsy. I think I know. That area was where you were a slave. Wasn't it?" I asked him. "Yes. It was." He said and replied back to me. We went down and we both transformed.