𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 8~

SO LETS GO TO HIM...!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n don't have anything in her Mind,
she is thinking how to bring Erica from kang safely.So Y/n Nodded her head to Goo...

Nola took Y/n to Jk Mansion,Nola knows his Mansion Address cause already nola attend a  Bussiness party here!!

(Jk's Mansion)

Entering the Mansion after telling reasons to Guards,Guards allowed Y/n and Nola IN.

Y/n And Nola were seatted in The hall!!

(Mansion Main Hall)

(Mansion Main Hall)

At correct time Jungkook was telling about Y/n that how He met!! To his hyungs in his Mansion Office Room!

(Jk office Room)

Jimin: (clearing his throat,seeing some where he start to tease him)
Love in First Sight...🤭 i see,Everyone Mafia King falls in love With a girl!!

Jk: 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈!!!!!!!!

Suga: Okay....Jimin stop it,kook u tell

Jk: I don't know what the shit it is love or anything idk!! And i don't know her Name,I want her here in my arms!!
Soon i'll adopt  Erica and I will bring her(Y/n) here,So after that  ME,Y/N AND ERICA....(𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑)

Jimin: That is know as FAMILY!!

Jin: I think u r started to love that girl kookie...first lets find out the girl who stolen our MAFIA KINGS HEART!!!

Everyone expect Jk: Okay!

A knock on the office door was heard by everyone..

Jk:Come In.

Guard: King(jk) there are  two girls down stairs sitting in Main hall...to see u!! The one girl told that u know her, She told her Also king..
She said her was NOLA!!

Jk: Nola????why she is here at this time!not in office (morning 11:45)
Ok..i'll be coming u goo..

Everyone went out and jk see them from Up...then Jk eyes widened & become statue of seeing that girl sitting there in his Mansion!!!

Jk: Hyung! Hyungs!!!

everyone turn to Jk

Namjoon:What jungkookahh??

Jk: here she is!The girl i told to u guys before some minutes she sitting there!!! Hyungs,She is there...

pointing his finger jk showed the girl
To his hyungs!!

Tae:So we found the QUEEN!!

Jk started to walk  down stairs  without taking his eyes from Y/n...

Jk:(starring y/n,he started to talk)
why r u here ??

Nola: Boss we need ur help!This is  my best frnd Y/N...her daughter was kidnapped at morning!!

Jk stopped Nola by showing
his hands🤚...

Jk:Y/N...🤨

Jk pronounced her Name again by his strong voice titling his head...to see her..the whole time y/n head was hanging down..

Jk: Tell her to speak its her problem...

that time Y/n lift her head up with tears in her eyes!!
Jk eye meets the y/n's tear eyes!!

Y/n: M..m my 5month baby was kidnapped by My Ex-Ex husband...

with that y/n told everything to jk from that night to till this morning Erica kidnapped....

Y/n: i slapped him and for that He(kang) said Be ready to shed more Tears!!!pls do something sir...i want my baby back safely!!

Suddenly Jk's criminal thinks
something!!

Jk: I want  u to do onething then baby will be right here My one call Baby will be here safely...

Y/n: i'll do anything for my baby she is my Everything....

Jk had huge Smirk on his face.with out thinking twice y/n said to do anything...

Jk: okay...just simple thing if u r okay means baby will be right here Now!!
I WANT U,I WANT U TO BE WITH ME,STAY WITH ME FOREVER IN THIS MANSION!!  I DON'T WANT U AS MY SLAVE OR ANYOTHER THING...I WANT U IN MY ARMS,STAY IN THIS MANSION WITH ME LIKE MY QUEEN👸....

Everyone was in shock by Jk's words!!!

To be continued....~

💜💜💜