"I'm going to make you scream my name princess." My wolf Aida practically purs in response to his words, and I can't help but agree with her wholeheartedly.

Suddenly he pushes me backwards, and I land on the soft duvet. He remains standing between my legs, his hands trailing up his chest before reaching the first button. Slowly, button by button, he opens his shirt, revealing a constellation of tattoos below. My eyes rake his muscular chest appreciatively, taking in his toned abs, the V that disappeared into his trousers. Bringing my legs around, I kneel on the bed, reaching out to help him remove his shirt. But with a single look he stops me. Dropping his shirt on the floor, he reaches out to caress my face.

"I'm going to take your clothes off now baby." I can myself getting wetter by the minute and I nod in response as his hands reach out to unbutton my trousers, lower the zipper, then softly brush against my core. I gasp in response, my hips bucking into his hands.

"Mmmmh so ready for me..."

"All for you... Alpha." Honestly, with the performance I am giving, I should have gone into acting as a career. Although I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I actually am very turned on.

His hands push roughly on my shoulders, and I fall onto the bed again, bouncing slightly. His large hands grip my thighs dragging me down to the edge of the mattress. His fingers ghost over my core, and I arch off the bed despite the layers of clothing still between us. He chuckles slightly at my response, slowly peeling my trousers off. They hit the floor with a thud, and he growls appreciatively at my red lacy thong.

"Those fucking hips... ready to bear my pups. And this pussy, all for me princess?"

"All for you Alph..." My words are cut off as his mouth licks a strip through my core, my body reacting instinctively.

"Yes princess?"

"Everything for you..." I moan, my breath coming out breathless as he continues to tease me through my thong.

"Tell me what you need, princess."

"I need you to touch me." I almost moan the words as his tongue does wicked things through my thong, his hands trailing up and down my inner thighs.

At my words, his hands approach my core, and I mewl as he slowly inserts a thick digit into my folds.

"So wet baby..." His finger slowly slides in and out of me, curling experimentally as I writhe and moan on the bed, desperately needing more.

"So fucking gorgeous..." He curls his finger against a particularly sensitive spot and I moan loudly, my head coming off the bed to watch him work.

"I'm going to stretch you out baby... Need to make sure you're ready for me..." I gulp as he adds another finger, scissoring them slightly to stretch my pussy.

Within minutes, I'm gripping the sheets, eyes rolling back, toes curling desperately as my hips buck to increase the force of his movements. But for every snap of my hips he slows his fingers down, keeping me right on the edge. Then he adds another finger, as his thumb comes down to flick my clit and I gasp as my orgasm crashes over me.

When I come to, Damien is lying beside me, hands trailing up and down my stomach, slowly undoing the laces of my corset as his lips ghost over my collarbone.

"All mine... I can't believe you're mine... This neck..." I gasp as he bites down slightly on my collarbone.

"These breasts... These hips... God these hips..." As he speaks his hand trails downward, his eyes following its movements. Until finally his hand reaches my hips and his eyes snap up to mine.