Part 32

Everything was back to normal. I got my Inayat and he was all mine. Our relationship was a bit sour & sweet. Sometimes we would get into huge arguments and sometimes we would make love.

We really missed our hometown but usually we used to speak to our family through skype and viber. But it is not the same compared to if we were there with them. Mom&dad would send us gifts for Eid and our birthdays and Armaan was the most to benefit from it as every month his dada would transfer an amount of money in his bank account.

Armaan started speaking and his first word was "mamma". That emotional feeling when first time your kid call you 'mom'. It is surely magical. He started walking slowly and he was too cute.

Months went by and Armaan was growing quickly. He got adapted there and finally he was 3 years old and we celebrated his birthday among friends and neighbours. His grandparents watched him celebrating from the skype.

He speaks in the English and Urdu language. As i was giving private tuition in Urdu Language at home itself, Armaan would learn from it. But he speaks in broken language as he has yet to learn and understand. Everytime Inayat comes back from the office either he brings chocolates or toys for Armaan.

And that little prince was becoming a brat. We really loved him and we always fulfil his every wishes. Inayat told me maybe it is the time for us to plan for another baby. Even i agreed because it was important for Armaan to know how to share his things with others and he was becoming very naughty.

One morning it was raining heavily Inayat & i had to go out for some legal works so we left Armaan at Shania's place. We were driving smoothly when suddenly Inayat couldn't see anything properly and he lost his control, he just crash against a tree and the car did many flips. After that i don't remember anything. I was unconscious for many hours.

Some people who were present on the spot took us to the hospital. I got scratches everywhere and i fractured my arms. I had to put on plaster. And when i gained conscious i found out the most painful thing ever that i had a miscarriage and Inayat died in the accident. I didn't want to believe this but when they took me near Inayat's body i panicked as it was himself.

I burst into tears i couldn't imagine my life without him. I was broken. I could not understand what do i do. My life seems to be ending in front of my eyes. I cursed my destiny for whatever happened. I continued crying and crying.

When i heard someone's baby crying i remembered Armaan so i went to phoned Shania and she told me that my mom & dad was here. I was surprised but i thank Allah for sending them at the right time as i really needed them.

I told her to bring them at the hospital quickly. When mom came i couldn't resist i just hugged her tight and cry endlessly. She was so worried and she was searching for Inayat then the doctor took her to the body. She was broken too & dad  had to handle her. Dad knew that Inayat won't come back.

Somewhere i thought that i am to be blamed. Why did all this happened,why?? I wanted to end up my life but then i thought about Armaan he just lost his father and what will happened to him. I just lost a baby and i didn't even know that i was pregnant. Why? Everything was going on well then why this accident?

Dad said that we shall go back to Mauritius right away and he organised for an aircraft so that we could go back. Mom and shania went at home to do the packing. They packed all the things. Shania said that she will sell the things we can't take back with us and she'll send me the money by post. But i didn't want anything. I just wanted my Inayat back....