47 ~ Ranvijay Surprises Aishwarya

Start from the beginning

"No,"

I said in a slow voice and he nodded.

Smiling a little he walked behind me and I felt him gently pushing the swing.

A wave of laughter broke as I felt tickles in my stomach.

"Hahahahah,"

I laughed and felt him slowly increasing the speed of the swing.

I was feeling the intensity of my laughter increasing with the speed of the swing.

At first, I was feeling there was no one who would say 'Do not laugh so much and too loud'.

"Aishwarya, you know lying or hiding something will also make you go to hell,"

He said all of a sudden while giving me another push.

I blinked silently and my laughter lowered.

"Yes, I know,"

I muttered in a slow voice.

"Then, tell me what you are hiding,"

He asked and I lowered my gaze to the ground. The swing was reaching too high now. My anklets and bangles ticklings along with the swinging.

"When I went to the prayer hall..."

I started.

"...Jiji asked me to show my Mehndi to her. She liked it but said that I cheated. Because mine is dark and hers were not. She also said that mine is beautiful. I told her that I did not apply my Mehndi but you did. So, she talked very rude and wrong about you,"

"What did she say?"

He asked in a slow voice and I lowered my gaze.

"She said that what kind of husband does. She called you a half-man,"

I said and he burst into laughter.

"Really?"

I inhaled a deep breath by seeing him laughing and I felt him walking aside as the swing was already very high.

"Ji, it hurt me a lot,"

I tried to say and he smiled looking at me.

"What did you say then?"

He asked and I blinked silently before saying.

"I said that you are not a half-man. I asked her to spend a night with you to know,"

The moment I finished he screamed.

"Whattt???? What the hell did you say?"

He asked with a slight shock and anger in his voice.

I lowered my gaze with guilt and said.

"She does not know you so I asked her to spend some time with you to know you. And, since you stay busy in the morning, night is good,"

I tried to say and I saw him walking closer to me. The swing was slowing down now and he suddenly held the ropes in his hand and it startled a little before stopping.

He did not say anything but silently sit beside me and I felt him holding my hand in his hand while holding the rope firmly with his other hand.

"You should not say that. I am only your husband and I will only and only spend my night with you and day too,"

He said in a slow voice and I nodded.

"Yes, I realised it after a slap,"

I said in a slow voice.