Chapter 28 : Happy Birthday PT. 2

You and Loki go to your room. You kiss Loki. "let's go to Asgard, I promised the kids I'll bring you there" Loki says. Loki puts his hand on your back and teleports you to the cottage at Asgard. "hey kids, as I promised, I brought y/n here" Loki says with a smile. "yay!" All the kids say. You kneeled down and asked "where's my hug?". All the kids hug you. "y/n, close your eyes" Vari says. You close your eyes. "Fenrir, stay here and make sure she doesn't open her eyes" Hel says.  All the kids except for Fenrir go to the back. "Looks like you just came back from a party" angrboda says. You open your eyes and pet Fenrir. Fenrir nudges his snout on your face. "Oops... Sorry, I forgot" you say. "It was her birthday party" Loki says. All the kids come back while singing "happy birthday". "you can open your eyes now" vari says. You open your eyes and smile when you see them all and say "thank you so much". "make a wish" Narfi says. You blow out the candle and close your eyes to make a wish. You cut the cake and feed it to all the kids.
"y/n, can you close your eyes again?" Hel asks. "Of course Hel" you say and close your eyes. All the kids go to the back again. After a while, all the kids came back out. "You can open your eyes now" Narfi says. You open your eyes. The kids give you their gifts. "guys, you shouldn't have done this" you say. They hug you. "I love you guys so much" you say. "we love you too y/n" they say. "now open our gifts" Hel says. You open their gifts. You give them all a kiss on the forehead then say "thank you so much". Sigyn and angrboda noticed the ring on your finger. "congrats y/n, congrats Loki" angrboda says. "w-why?" Loki asks. "you proposed to her, right?" Sigyn asks. "yes, I did" Loki says. "thank you so much" you say. "you're welcome y/n" angrboda says. "you have such a good taste in women, father" Hel says. "thank you" Loki says. "you guys should get going, it's bedtime for the kids" Sigyn says. "ok, bye kids" you say. "bye y/n" all the kids say. Both of you leave the house and go to the palace.