Chapter 3 : The Punishment

A week later, you decided to find out what Loki meant when he said "punishment". So you decide to ask Bucky out for ice cream. "Bucky, can we go for ice cream together?" You asked. "sure" Bucky answered with a smile. On the way out you passed Loki and whispered "what are you going to do about it". "Go have your ice cream and when you come back get ready to be punished" he whispered back with a smirk. You and Bucky go out for ice cream. "Why'd you ask me out for ice cream?" Bucky asked. "just for the fun of it" you answered with a smile. "About you and Loki, are you really dating him?" Asked Bucky. "I'm not sure, all he ever really say is that we're friends with benefits" you answered. Bucky scoffs and asks you a question "Are you really happy with him?". "I'm happy" you answered. Bucky smiles. They get ice cream and go back to the Stark Tower. Loki goes to you and whispers "it's time for your punishment" with a smirk. "No! Let me finish my ice cream first" you said. After a few minutes you finish your ice cream. Loki holds your hand and teleports you to Asgard. Loki looks into your eyes. "you know you don't really deserve a punishment but then again you disobeyed my rule so I'll have to punish you" Loki says. Loki brings you to his room. He pushes you on the bed. Loki takes his tie off and ties your hand to the bed frame. You smirk and said "if this is the punishment then I'll talk to other mens everyday". "really?" Loki says with a smirk. "yes" you answered with a smirk. "It's a good day to wear a dress pet" Loki says with a smirk. You smile. Loki brings your dress up to your head. "ready pet?" He asks. "yes" you answer with a smirk. Loki takes a whip and hits you with it. You bite your lip to keep a moan from coming out. "will you talk to other mens again?" Loki asked. "yes! If this is the punishment" you answered. Loki chuckles. Loki hits you again. "you naughty girl, let me ask you again will you talk to other mens again?" Loki asked. "yes, a hundred times, yes" you answered. "listen I don't want to hurt you so just say that you won't talk to other mens again" Loki says. "but your not hurting me in fact I'm actually enjoying it" you say. "you're mine and I don't give you permission to talk to other mens and if you do talk to other mens again then this won't be the punishment" Loki says with a deep tone. "what will the next punishment be?" You asked. "the new punishment is that I won't talk to you for a whole day" Loki answered. You turn to your back and pull Loki's shirt making him fall on top of you. "if that if the new punishment then I promise I won't talk to other mens again" you said. Loki smirks and says "good girl". Loki kisses you. "it's a good thing you're already naked pet" he says with a smirk. You turn and get on top of him. You wear your dress while you're on top of him. "why are you wearing your dress back?" Loki asked. You moved away from Loki with a mischievous grin. You walk out of Loki's room. Loki follows you with a devastated look. "y/n, if this is because of the punishment then I'm really sorry" Loki says sadly. "it's not because of the punishment, I just don't feel like making out" you say with a smile. "oh, ok" Loki says relived. You hold Loki's hand and walk around Asgard.