Chapter 17 : Murder

"Sylvie, what are you doing here?" Loki asks madly. "so the baby died huh" Sylvie says suspiciously. "how do you know?" Loki asks. "the doctor" Sylvie says with a smirk. Loki gets mad then says "you've taken it to far" before strangling Sylvie. "are you really strong minded enough to kill me? After all you are in love" Sylvie says struggling. "yes I'm strong minded enough, doesn't matter if I'm in love or not, and you're going to die today because you killed MY unborn offspring" Loki says angrily. Loki chokes Sylvie harder. "what about the void, what do you think they'll say when I never go back to the void or when they find out I was dead?" Sylvie asks struggling. "if they ask, I'll tell them truthfully about what I did to you and what you did to my offspring" Loki says. "what's so special about this baby, if your slave were to be pregnant and I killed it you wouldn't even care, so why do you care about her and the baby she was carrying?" Sylvie asks. "I told you this once and I'll tell you again, I love her" Loki says angrily. "a Loki never falls in love" Sylvie says struggling and angry. "I'm different then the others Loki's" Loki says. Loki chokes Sylvie harder. Sylvie dies and Loki let's go if the grasp on Sylvie. Loki does some magic on Sylvie and she starts disappearing. Loki looks at you. "come here" you say. Loki goes to you. He sits beside you. You hug him. "I'm sorry darling" Loki says. "why Loki?" You ask. "I just killed someone when I promised myself I will never kill anyone" Loki says. "Loki you don't have to apologize, I know you killed her out of anger because she killed your baby and I understand how you feel, I'm angry too" you say caressing his cheek. "now smile" you say continuing your sentence. Loki smiles then says "so now you're taking my line". You kiss Loki. "do you want to go to the void and tell them what happened?" Loki asks. "sure but before we go, I want to ask you a question" you say. "ask away darling" Loki says. "why did you do your magic on her?" You ask. "it's to prevent her from coming back alive and hurt us again" Loki says. You smile. Loki holds your hand and teleports to the void. "hi Loki, hi y/n" boastful Loki says. "hello" you say. "I have to tell all of you something" Loki says. "what is it Loki?" Classic Loki asks. "I.... I,I killed Sylvie" Loki says nervously. "WHAT!?" Kid Loki exclaims. "why did you kill her?" Classic Loki asks. "she killed my unborn child" Loki says sadly. You caress Loki's hand. "I'm sorry she did that, honestly I never really likes her" boastful Loki says. "she was a pain in the ass, I mean how can she think that she'll get with you after she killed your child and she should know that she's a Loki and it'll be awkward if she dates you" classic Loki says. You and Loki smile. "are you guys getting married soon, cause I wanna marry that beauty" president Loki says. "we're not getting married soon and you can't have her, she's mine" Loki says. "don't get mad, I was just joking, both of you look amazing together" president Loki says with a smile. All of you smile. "anyways, we have to go back" Loki says. "ok, bye" kid Loki says. Loki holds your hand and teleports to Midgard.