Joker grabbed the lube and lubricated his fingers to begin preparing himself as Ulric watched, admiring his higher-up's hot body.

The bunny clown took his fat cock and rubbed it gently, allowing himself to relax and stretch out his tight hole. The clown smiled and began to insert his finger.

"Ahhhhh~!~" Joker moaned. "That's it! Stretch me out!~"

Joker took two fingers, then three, then four... until finally he was able to comfortably insert five fingers in and out of his hole. He wanted to be extra stretched out and ready to go for his sexy pet.

After he was finished stretching, the jester spread his legs and presented his twitching asshole to Ulric. Then later grinding on his girthy dick, letting him see how his big member stretches his tight asshole.

Ulric couldn't help but lick his lips and stare at the sexy clown who was slowly taking him into his body. He felt his insides twitch, like his cock was melting, and the only way to keep his cool was to hold his underworker's hips.

"Hnnnghh!" Ulric moaned. "J-J-Joker~!"

"Uwahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!" the bunny clown screamed as he slowly took his wolf in his body.

"I-It's so thick! It's stretching me out so good!~"
Joker immediately bounced on Ulric's dick faster and rougher.

"S-Shit!" the clown moaned. "Hnnnggghh!~ You feel so good! You're making me feel so good!~"
Joker grabbed both of the big wolf's hands and put it on his fat ass.

The wolf immediately groped his soft supple ass which caused the clown to yelp. Ulric even squeezed his cheeks and spanked it which made the clown moan.

"Woof! Woof!~" the big wolf teased, getting more cockier than before. "Is this a new part of the deal? Groping my higher-up's butt?"

Joker only answered by bouncing on his dick even faster, moaning louder, and even spanking himself in between the wolf's thighs.

The big bad wolf then grabbed Joker's face and forced his lips to collide with his as the bunny clown moaned and squealed. He began thrusting upward into the clown as the clown moved his hips to match his rhythm.

"H-Haaahh~!~" the bunny clown moaned.

Ulric held the clown's hips tightly as he rammed him faster and faster, enjoying the sensation of his dick going through his tight walls and hitting all of his pleasure zones.

"W-Woof~!~" Ulric moaned. "Your ass is so nice and tight. It's perfect!"

"Hnnngghhhh!~" Joker moaned.

The big bad wolf's animalistic tendency goes to the roof from Joker's sexy moans and body. He needed to do more.

"J-Joker..." Ulric said.

"W-Woof...?" Joker gasped as his face was red and flustered.

"Let me..."

Ulric lifted his feminine body off of his lap and carried him with his back laying on his chest. Then he spread Joker's legs open, revealing his small cock and gaping hole, positioning his big dick into the hole and forcefully inserting it again in the bunny clown.

"F-F-Fuck!~" Joker moaned. "Y-You so big! I feel you inside of me~!"

"Hnnnggghh~!" the wolf moaned.

Ulric couldn't believe how good Joker felt in this position. The clown was at a completely different angle with him going all the way through. He was amazed at how much pleasure Joker was receiving from this position.

"W-Woof!" Ulric grunted.

Joker smiled, showing his teeth, as he grabbed the wolf's neck and began biting down on it, scratching his fur and causing Ulric to go crazy.

"Ahhhhhhh~!~" Ulric moaned. "J-Joker...~!"
He moved his hips faster, giving the clown as much pleasure as he can, while he felt his orgasm nearing.

"Woof! Joker! I'm gonna cum!" Ulric warned as the clown licked his face while enjoying being carried and fucked hard.

"Cum! Cum in me!" Joker demanded.

"Uwahhhhhh~!~" Ulric moaned as he pumped his hot sperm into the clown's ass.

"Ohhhhhhh~!~" Joker moaned as he felt the hot liquid fill him.

Joker's sperm cums erratically as Ulric continues to carry and fuck behind him. It made it hotter for Joker as he continued to have his orgasm and allow his wolf to do whatever he wants with him.

"Uwahhhhhhhhhhh~!" Ulric moaned as he felt himself being carried and fucked until the very end.

Finally, Ulric and Joker's orgasms ended. Ulric carefully removed his cock from Joker's hole. He turned Joker to face him and saw his cum dripping out of his ass.

Ulric carefully licked his hole, tasting the warm cum in his mouth and Joker's unique sweet and sour flavor.

"Hehehehe~" Joker giggled. "That was good~"

"W-Woof..." Ulric blushed. "You're always welcome to come by again... anytime..."

"I will," Joker said. "I hope you're ready for round two!~," he said cheerfully while bending down in front of Ulric and began sucking his dick to make it erect again

"W-What?!" the wolf gawked in shock.

"Yes ~! Better be prepared for more big boy~~!" Joker smirked as he lick his tip.

And so the night was endless for the two, ending with Ulric being drained to near death.