"Bar plus drink, On me" Chapter 2

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━

The next day...

8:32am | Vox Akuma's car |

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"Fulgur, What the heck was that!?" Reimu asked, Crossing her arms. Remembering last night's situation, The fact she wasn't able to bring it up last from how drunk the lam brothers got. "Why are you asking me this just now??" Fulgur questioned Reimu, "Because, Y'all we're dead as fuck last night." Reimu muttered, As she flipped her hair, "Woah!? Something happened last night?!" Vox slipped in, Curiosity got him thinking now. "What exactly happened last night again?" Fulgur asked, As Reimu slightly raised her head, rolling her eyes, Thinking what happened last night, "Well..." Reimu muttered.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━

Rewinding last night..

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"Ya'll reek of beer... And Alcohol! Gross!" Reimu rubbed her nose. As the Guard helped Reimu place the guys on the back of the car, "Can't I be in the front seat...?" Ike pinned his eyes with pleading eyes, As Reimu squinted her eyes, "Definitely, Not. I take the front seat, I don't wanna sit beside these guys who reeks alcohol..." Reimu grimaced, "Sorry Ike." Reimu apologized as Ike groaned, flushed with disappointment, But it does leave no choice to Ike, Afterall, Reimu is the only female in the group, She does deserve the front seat. "Fine..." Ike exclaimed a defeated sigh.

Fulgur was already wasted just taking the alcohol bottle in one shot before he left and booked an uber for Uki, Vox then raised his head towards Ike, "Hey, Ikea..." Vox mumbled, As he clenched tight on Ike's arm, "God, I hate it here...Who the actual heck is 'Ikea'..." Ike muffled his words, Groaning of how he hates it so much, Or did he? Fulgur sat on the left side, Completely knocked out, Ike sat on the middle and Vox sitting on the right side, Beside his 'Ikey Wikey'. The door then shut, In the back, Closed by the Guard. Reimu and the Guard then went in front of the car taking their seats, Grabbing their seatbelts, As the car prepared to take their leave.

The car started to move, Reimu was scrolling to her phone, Fulgur was sleeping, The Guard was driving, And Vox was clinging tight on Ike's arm, Ike then stared at Vox who was drowsy, From drunkenness, "Y'know if you keep staring i might consider kissing you..." Vox whispered, murmuring shit, Ike felt a cold shiver, "Don't even." Ike whispered, lowering his tone but stating it in the most threatening way towards Vox, As Vox could only let out a soft chuckle.

"You're beautiful." Vox whispered, Cascading his feelings for Ike, Ike could only sigh, With no response, But did his body felt strange, As if he's being flushed with heatiness from how embarrassed or maybe how is the man making him feel something, He then looked around the car, It seemed everyone is pretty busy on their own businesses, Or just literally high that they got knocked out pointing to Fulgur, Who has been dead ever since he got on the car, Clinging onto the bottle in the bar and never let go off it.

Ike then clenched his fist, Gritting his teeth, Something, Something was bothering him, he wanted to return the favor to Vox, His body acted strange on it's own, Leaning his head closer to Vox, Placing a peck on his cheeks, As he immediately turned his head, Facing Fulgur's side, Staring at the window.

Vox then chuckled, "Look who's talking." Vox whispered in Ike's ear, Breathing, Ike felt tingly, "Knock it off now..." Ike murmured, Feeling the rush of fever in his body struck to his heart...

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━