"Party and Routines" Chapter 1

--- ✦ ! ! Writer's Note ! !---

; I suggest you reading, "The Good Pasteries" First, to know that, "Now we're Talking Body?" Has a connection! (Between to Selen x Rosemi and the other character that was conclude in "The Good Pasteries" Of course!)
; . . ✦ . . ;
--- Not forcing you to read it! But to let you know the connections and 'dramas' what happened in the first story, The main focus in the Story (Reffering to 'The Good Pasteries') is Selen and Rosemi but in this story (Reffering to 'Now we're Talking Body?') The main focus is Fulgur and Uki! and other characters of course!
--- Some characters (Vtubers) will magically pop out in the story, So stay tuned!
; . . ✦ . . ;

; Link (The Good Pasteries) : https://www.wattpad.com/story/325469136-the-good-pastries-selen-x-rosemi-lunarrose

; now let the story begin! ;

━━━━✦✦━━━━

Now if we're talking body

━━━━✦✦━━━━

"Man..." Selen Exclaimed a sigh, Looking above the ceiling, Just staring at the massive chandelier hanging on their private lounge, "What's up again?" Uki asked, As he stared at Selen curiously, "You been sighing ever since you got here." Uki scoffed, Selen as usual, Just sitting back with a stiff shoulder, Arms hanging on the sides of the couch, "Everything is a pain.." Selen groaned, Rolling her eyes as she grabbed a drink, Chugging it down, Without a break.

"Is it the thing with VSF stuff?" Uki asked, Sipping on his drink, "Well, yeah? I think..?" Selen stated her words, Unsure, As She raised her head, Looking her way to Uki, "If you ask me... That Sonny Brisko is a total hottie..." Uki smirked as he chuckled, Selen squinted her eyes as a sigh came out of her mouth, Placing her drink on the table. Exclaiming, "Oh God, please stop.. I really need Petra to please remind me to never rant about my situations..." Selen weakly reminded herself as a sigh of defeat could be heard, She then yawned, grunted, Pulling her coat off on the couch that was hanging on beside her, "Yup, That's it." Selen uttered.

"Already going home?" Uki sipped on his drink, As Selen stretched her arms up, "Yup, Quite getting tired, I still have meetings to follow up. Thanks for having me though, I'll bring a pretty gal tomorrow too, Be sure to slide in the bar.~" Selen winked as she took her leave in the lounge, "Bitch, You're high right now, what are you even talking about?" Uki scoffed as he watched Selen leave.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━

Point view of

Uki Violeta

| 5:00am | House |

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

It was just a normal day for Uki, Or should i say, 'Early day' for Uki, He starts to wrap things up, Preparing his stuff and ready to go to work.

Uki starts with a simple routine, He starts by cooking his breakfast, Placing it on the counter, A sound of a kettle then bursted through the silence, Uki then grab the hot kettle, Pouring the warm water into a cup, He then pulled his tea bag, flopping it into the cup.