^15^ Coffee Shop🌸💗

Scott's POV:

"Hello! What would you like?" I asked the girl standing in line. "Can I have a small black coffee?" She asked. "Sure, what's the name?" I asked. "Anna." She answered. "Alright, that will be about 5 minutes." I said and she ran to sit down.

"Anna!" Jimmy yelled out. "Thank you!" She said as he handed her the coffee. Just then a girl walked in. Without ordering anything she sat down at the counter and got on her phone.

"Hello miss, would you like anything?" I asked, walking over. "Oh um I'm waiting for someone, sorry." She answered. "Alright!" I said.

"SCOTT!" Someone yelled and I turned around. "Joel! You can't yell at my work." I said, slapping him as he walked over. "I'm in a bad mood." He moped, slapping my arm away.

"What happened, Mr. Sad man." I laughed, I then looked at his face and realized he looked mad. "Sorry, what's wrong." I asked, trying to be more serious.

"I got stood up by a girl!" He frowned. "Who?" I didn't really believe him because well he's Joel. He then showed me a picture of some text messages. "Damn, she's a bitch." I said, a little angry.

"Are you guys done talking, I don't want you to get in trouble Scott." Jimmy said, walking over. "Shut up, where did you meet her?" I pushed Jimmy away continuing the conversation with Joel. "Ugh I give up." He stormed off.

Jimmy's POV:

"Ugh I give up." I walked away from Scott and the person she was talking to. "Oh yeah Liz!" I noticed Lizzie sitting alone. "Oh I forgot you worked here." Lizzie slightly laughed.

"What are you here for? Do you want to order something?" I asked. "I guess." She said, slouching. "What's wrong?" I noticed her face. "I was supposed to meet my date," She paused looking at her phone. "An hour ago." She pouted.

"Don't kill her!" The person that Scott was talking to sat down next to Lizzie. "Who are you killing, and why?" I looked at Scott angrily. "Nobody love." He put his finger over my lips as a sign to shush. "First, ew. Second, you're not killing her just because she stood me up." Scott's friend whined.

"You got stood up too?" Liz asked, facing the friend. "On second thought, we need to get to work, have fun! Tell us when you want to order!" Scott smiled and pulled me away.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me into the back. "Look!" He said pointing at the two. I looked and saw Lizzie and Scott's friend laughing together. "It's like they're on a date." I said looking at how cute they looked.

Lizzie's POV:

"You're pretty funny." I said laughing. "You are too!" He exclaimed, smiling. "I'm Lizzie by the way." I told him. "Joel!" He said back. "Hey, since we both got stood up, wanna just call this a date!" I said happily. I saw the pink creep into his face.

"W-with me?" He asked, looking away. "Yeah, we don't have to call it a date if you want." I regretted asking. "No no! We can call it a date, that's if you want to of course!" He whipped his head back at me and answered instantly. "Of course that's why I asked." I laughed.

"So, wanna order something?" He asked. "Sure. JIMMY!" I yelled. "Can you not yell at my work?" He said as he walked to us. "No." I said smiling. "Do you want to order food?" Jimmy's coworker came out and asked. "Yup!" Me and Joel said.

So this was going to be a summer camp one-shot but then I started an actual story so this turned into a coffee shop story. This is a Jizzie story requested by StellArRose_1  Thank you for requesting!

Words: 629