❥ 5. Influencer

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Through the years, Jimin's Instagram is now reaching eight hundred thousand followers, just with her posting about her daily life. She isn't an influencer who does modeling jobs and gets sponsored by branded companies. She gains her followers by her own hard work, helped by her unrealistic, beautiful face.

But since she posted about Minjeong's book on her Instagram, some of the branded companies started to reach her out.

Why not? Since she promoted Minjeong's book that day, the book sales multiples three times more than normal sales. Don't mention that the book was already hot before. Karina posted about it, which makes the books even completely sold out.

That's how big an effect a Karina can be.

Jimin just got into her office, not surprised by another letter under her door and finding it out as another love letter from her fans. She tossed it right away inside the trash can, didn't even mind about it any single bit.

She had no morning classes today as she punched in. So, she opened her Instagram seeing how massive the notifications can be.

1,728,082 likes.

2,917,549 comments.

11,299 new followers.

2,936 new messages.

Jimin skipped all the comments and likes for now, moving on to the new message sections as she took her seat on the office chair, slightly spinning it around.

Mostly, there are messages from her fans, which Jimin left on a unanimous read. But then, she saw something that wasn't usually there.

Branded company just contacted her through dms.

"Oh my god, it's YSL", she gasped at the big news, reading the words on the message carefully, just in case she might have a way too good dream to be.

"It's YSL!", she squealed happily, finally realizing how real the situation is.

It's not like the young woman has never received such an offer. But usually, it is just small businesses where they want Jimin to leave some reviews on their products. But this time, it just hit differently. YSL just invited her to be their model for their newest lipstick product.

It's too good to be a dream.

"I need to call Minjeong".

Her fingers moved fast, tapping Minjeong's number. Jimin's face might be one of the brightest smiles she've ever made other than when she is with Minjeong. Her stomach erupts into fireworks.

A model? For YSL? She never thought this was coming.

"Hello?".

"Babe! Hey, sorry to interrupt you", Jimin said as she bit her lower lips nervously, couldn't wait to hear how her fiancée would react.

"It's fine. I'm taking a short break, by the way. What's up?", the younger girl asked.

"Please don't be too shock", Jimin blurted out as she tried so hard not to scream. "I'm sending you a screenshot right now. Just please, don't be too shock", she giggles before sending the picture to her fiancée.

It took only five seconds for Jimin to hear her fiancée shouting on the other line. "Are you kidding me? Jimin, it's YSL!", Minjeong squealed as loud as Jimin did just now.

"Baby! It's YSL!", she repeated.

"Yeah, love. It is", Jimin giggles, enjoying what she heard.