Chapter 1 :Freedom Cry

Start from the beginning

"Ok bye" Bella says stopping the video call. "What did you get yourself into Bella." He says walking down stairs with his bags.

"Mom im heading out!"He shouts to his mother." Ok... wait "His mother runs over to him and hugs him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

" And don't forget.... Talk to her.. "His mother says serous." Yes i will talk to Bella. "He answers.

" Not Bella im talking about Y/N..... You haven't talked to her in over a month she's still waiting for you. "She says.

" I know you still Love her and still Loves you.... Just don't become like me and your father don't love and hate each other. "She says to him but Y/N just looks away.

" Ok Mom... Bye love you. "He says walking out the door and opening the garage to see his mustang sitting there.

" Hello there darling... "He says walking up to it and putting his stuff in the back and starys the engine.

 "He says walking up to it and putting his stuff in the back and starys the engine

______________________________________

Y/N looks out the window as he sees something he misses as much as anything else.

" How ive missed you

" How ive missed you... "He says driving into the town then going up to the woods as he stops at a modern house.

Y/N then gets out to see two people speeding toward him."Wassup Y/N long time no see missed you bud." Emmet says hugging him.

"So where is Bella..." He asks Jasper.The two vampires then look at each other "Thats who your worried about..... She's inside" The both of them walks off.

Y/N stands the for a minute not knowing what the mean... but then it hits him"Oh.... "He says walking into the house.

He then gets up to the living room then getting hugged by Bella." Hey there... Bell. "He says with the wind knocked out of him.

" Your finally here.... I missed you so much. "She says letting him go. He then sees alk the Cullens enter thte room... But someone is missing.

" Where is... she"He asks the family.
"She's at your cabin hasn't left in three months."Rosalie says.

" The Dogs even let her stay there just if she doesn't hurt anyone or start any trouble. "Rosalie says behind Bella.

" Ill check on her.... "Y/N says going down the stairs." Hey Rosalie.... Next time you call them dogs ill bite your throat you hear me."He says walking down.

" Asshole.... "Rosalie says walking away.Bella sighs sitting down on the couch.

____________________________________

" JACOB!! "Y/N can be heard screaming on the Blance house." Stop yelling dammit I could smell you walk in. "Jacob says walking over to hug him.

" Where's your dad at... "He asks him.
" Inside... come on. "Jacob answers Y/N showing him inside the house.

" Hey Y/N hows it been... "His Uncle asks him." Great... Uhm im just here to ask hows... She been doing. "He asks as the room go's silent.

" Good... She's kept to herself shhe comes out help us a little bit and goes back home. "his Uncle answers.

"Can yoou get my stuff out i need to talk to her." Y/N asks Jacob. "No problen cousin I got you" Jacob says walking out as Y/N follows him.

Y/N then takes off his shirt and start running and jumps in the air. He then transforms mid air and runs up the hill.

He then gets too the front door he then looks to the side to see clothes.
'She knew i was coming' He thought to himself as he want back to normal.

He then puts on the clothes and knocks on the door. It then opens to see Alice standing infron of him.

She then kisses him and CLIFFHANGER.

_--------------------------—---------—----—---—-

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter leave some comments about what you think and as always have a good day.