The First Time Bakura Attended a Not Divorced Party

Start from the beginning

He did his best to keep his focus, but every time he leaned forward, the vibrator pressed right against the perfect spot. He tried to maintain his composure, Atem watching intently, eyes gleaming as he watched Bakura fight the orgasm threatening to take over.

Suddenly, the vibrator turned off and Bakura gasped in relief, though his body screamed in protest at the stolen orgasm.

Atem just winked and returned to helping his wife do whatever. Bakura rolled his eyes and went back to work. Once he finished the pool, he oversaw the layout of the tables and chairs, and then began directing decorators.

Once he had finished his instructions, Atem returned and nudged Bakura. "I need you for a minute or two. These guys can handle it for a few minutes."

Bakura hesitated but nodded, following Atem down the garden. He pulled Bakura around the wall blocking the pool and house from view of part of the garden, hand on his waist. Bakura glanced around. The wall was twice their height, and Anzu was inside, but if they were too loud, they'd definitely be heard.

Atem pressed him against the wall, lips rough and wet on Bakura's as his hands roamed his body. Bakura moaned into the kiss softly, arms around Atem's neck. Just as suddenly, Atem pulled back and turned Bakura around, pressing him against the wall with his ass sticking out.

His cock was hard and Bakura felt it through both of their pants as Atem pressed it against his ass.

"You're such a dirty slut," Atem murmured. "Do you want me to take you? Right here?"

Bakura groaned, letting his forehead fall against the wall. "Please."

Atem grinned and pulled down Bakura's shorts, but instead of his cock, he began fucking Bakura with the plug inside him, turning it on. Bakura gasped and clawed at the wall as he was brought right back to the edge. He did his best to stay quiet, but as the pleasure grew, he couldn't help the few moans that escaped.

Atem took advantage of his vulnerability, hands roaming Bakura's ass and thighs, rubbing his clit. Finally, he pulled the plug out and turned it off, leaving Bakura panting and bent over, ready for more.

"Such a good slut," Atem cooed. He pulled Bakura's shorts up again and, hand still on his waist, began to lead him back to the pool crew.

Bakura bit his lips, walking with his legs tight together. His own cum was dripping down his thighs, and he never prayed, but he uttered a small one that no one would notice. Despite the humiliation, his body thrummed with need, still not having cum. He did his best to stay on task, despite his mind being desperate to run through a million possible scenarios of what Atem would do next.

But, against all odds, Bakura finished up early. The pool crew and decorators still had some work to do, but Bakura took the chance to sit down.

"Oh, Bakura, thank you so much," Anzu said. Bakura turned to see her walking up with a tray full of cups and a jug of water. She placed the tray on the table beside him and poured a glass of water. "I didn't expect you to finish early - there was so much to do."

"It wasn't so bad." Bakura gratefully accepted the glass she passed him. "I'll head home once everyone's done, just in case something happens."

"Oh, don't worry about that." Anzu lit up. "Actually, why don't you come tonight, Bakura? It can be an extra thank you for your time today."

"I wouldn't want to be a bother," Bakura protested, but Anzu waved it off.

"Nonsense, we'd both love to have you." She smiled. "If you want, you can go home and change now. We can handle it from here."