Chapter Twelve: Let's Talk

A/N: Help?? I'm addicted to posting??? (also there's some more foul language cause someone got a potty mouth 🫢)

Suffer 😀👍

"Sunoo?" Jungwon calls quietly. Sunoo had covered his entire body with his blanket, his own way of hiding from reality. Sunoo shifted but didn't respond. Jungwon stood awkwardly beside his bed, unsure how to proceed. It was his job as the leader to make sure his members were okay. Even if he didn't know what the cause was, he had a feeling that Sunghoon's freak out was related to Sunoo becoming a hermit.

Jungwon sighed and then crawled into Sunoo's bed, wrapping himself around Sunoo. Sunoo didn't complain, and didn't try to move away. He could feel Jungwon's heat through the blanket and found it comforting.

"You know we have to talk about it eventually. Maybe not right now, but sooner rather than later. You can't keep it inside forever or it will tear us all apart." Jungwon says quietly against the blanket. He felt Sunoo take a deep breath.

"I know." Sunoo whispers. Sunoo moved then, uncovering his face for some fresh air. He turned over to face Jungwon. Jungwon was younger than him, but sometimes it didn't seem like it. He was mature. He was trustworthy. I can trust him, Sunoo assured himself. Jungwon was silent, searching Sunoo's eyes. Jungwon reached forward and rubbed Sunoo's shoulder, giving him a small nod.

"Last night..." Sunoo starts. But, he couldn't finish. He couldn't bring himself to say it. The words got stuck in his throat, it felt like they would suffocate him.

"Was it...Sunghoon?" Jungwon asks. Sunoo's eyes widened as he stared at Jungwon. Jungwon's lips formed a sad smile. His eyes lowered and he grabbed Sunoo's hand, giving it a squeeze.

"You don't have to say it, I think I know what happened." Jungwon whispers. When Jungwon looked back up, Sunoo's teary eyes were looking back at him. Jungwon watched as his tears fell, and he felt his own form. He moved his hand to Sunoo's face and wiped his tears with his sleeve. Sunoo closed his eyes and sniffled. He was tired of crying. Once the tears were dried, Jungwon placed his hand back over Sunoo's.

"I see how he looks at you, it's pretty obvious to the rest of us, we've just been keeping quiet for the sake of the team." Jungwon admits. Sunoo looked at him but Jungwon refused to meet his eye.

"I guess he really messed up last night." He continues, his eyebrows furrowed. His face showed many emotions...sadness, guilt, fear, and a bit of disappointment. How was he supposed to fix this? This problem wasn't his, so finding a solution would be difficult. There was no solution. There wasn't a way to fix this. His grip on Sunoo tightened.

"If you know now...things have already gone too far." Jungwon sighs, his voice had faltered.

"There's no way to go back." He says. Sunoo winced, Jungwon's grip on his hand kept getting tighter and tighter. He was obviously stressed about it. Sunoo already knew his wheels were turning.

"Jungwon..."Sunoo says sharply. Jungwon focused back on Sunoo, loosening his grip on his hand. He hadn't realized how hard he had been holding it.