Chapter Six: A Day With You

A/N: I don't know if it's a trigger or not but if you have a fear of dark or small spaces, this chapter could possibly be a little uncomfortable.

Sunghoon stared at the ceiling, unable to go to sleep. Not that it mattered at this point, his alarm was set to go off any minute now. He spent the entire night...staring at nothing.

It wasn't that he had a restless mind. If anything, it got a much needed rest as Sunghoon's head had been blank the entire time.

It was only just now beginning to function again.

He wanted to think about something. Anything. Anything to keep his mind focused on something rather than nothing at all. When he was thinking of nothing at all...that's when those thoughts came along.

Thoughts he didn't want to think.

Thoughts he didn't want to believe.

Thoughts that absolutely, positively, can not be true. Under any circumstances, he could not allow those thoughts to be true.

But at the same time, he couldn't seem to think of anything else, so he had to approach it a different way. If he couldn't control his thoughts, he could control his body. He needed to move.

Sunghoon climbs off of his bed with his phone in hand. He turned his alarm off, there was no point in having one now. He walks towards the living room in the dark, making sure to not wake his room mates.

Not that Jay and Heeseung woke up easily anyway.

Sunghoon flinches at the figure sitting on the couch. Who was sitting in the dark? Sunghoon squinted his eyes but still couldn't tell. He walks up behind them quietly.

"Hey." He says. The person jerks in surprise.

"Shi-" Heesung hisses, "don't do that, Hoon."

Sunghoon gives him a puzzled look, then glances back towards the bedroom.

"I thought you were asleep?"

"Obviously, I'm not." Heeseung says, patting the couch. Sunghoon accepts the offer and takes a seat beside him.

"Then who is that in there?" He asks.

"Jungwon. He wanted to sleep with me last night for some reason. He's been very anxious lately and I don't know why. I don't even think he knows why." Heeseung sighs. Sunghoon nods, he had noticed that too.

"I was awake all night and didn't hear or see you leave." Sunghoon says. Heeseung grins and meets Sunghoon's eyes.

"I'm a master of stealth, Hoon. Of course you didn't hear me."