Chapter Twelve: Let's Talk

Start from the beginning

"This isn't something you can fix. It's not something that can disappear in a few days." Sunoo says. Sunoo hated the words that left his mouth but he knew they were true. Sunoo was surprised to see that Jungwon had begun to cry.

"Yah, why are you crying?" Sunoo panicked, grabbing Jungwon's shoulders and pulling him closer.

"I don't want our team to be broken up over this." Jungwon whispered. Sunoo's heart sank. He hadn't even considered that part. If the company found out, there would most definitely be consequences.

"What if they make one of you leave?" Jungwon asks. Sunoo grabbed Jungwon's head and pulled it towards his chest. Partly because he wanted to comfort him, and partly because he couldn't look into his eyes and tell him it was going to be okay. He couldn't make that promise, because there was no guarantee.

"Don't think about that. We can figure it out. I'll try to...work things out. I don't want anything to happen to the team." Sunoo says into Jungwon's hair. Jungwon held tightly to Sunoo. If this couldn't be worked out, then he failed as a leader.

Although he didn't know exactly what happened last night, it was obvious that it hurt both Sunghoon and Sunoo. The way Sunoo had stayed in his room all day just showed how he wanted to avoid the other. They couldn't do that forever. In fact, they were leaving in two days. If Dohyun noticed a difference within the group, they would be questioned until someone came clean.

A problem as controversial as this one...they wouldn't survive. There would be no choice but for someone to leave. One had to leave or the whole group would go down. Jungwon shudders. He couldn't let that happen. Even if he had to force the two to act until they found a solution. The whole situation was a headache to him. His brain was on overload as it created every bad scenario it could, pounding Jungwon.

"Can I...stay like this for a while?" Jungwon asks shyly. Sunoo knew why. His head was filled with the same horrible thoughts.

"Of course."

—-----------------------

"Are you calmed down now?" Heeseung asks. Sunghoon nodded as he chewed on the inside of his cheek.

"Good, because you know we need to talk." Heeseung says. Sunghoon nodded again. Heeseung grabbed the chair from the small desk in the room and moved it over so he could sit in front of Sunghoon.

"What happened?"

"I made...a horrible mistake." Sunghoon sighs. His bottom lip quivered as he tried to hold in his emotions. He couldn't help but cover his face with his hands. He felt nothing but shame.

"Sunghoon. I need to know what you said to him so I know how bad it is." Heeseung coaxed, grabbing Sunghoon's wrists and lowering his hands. Heeseung held tightly to the others' hands.

"I didn't...really...say anything." Sunghoon mumbles. Heeseung gives him a questioning look.