Chapter 8

3RD PERSONS POV

Kohaku was sitting in Funk Jungle, a club that would soon be opened by Mighty Warriors. That was until Lee entered.  This really is a very different world. In the evening, it will be shining brightly with music and light. If they disappear, it would be empty. I thought you were like that.

Kohaku had a flashback of their meeting, and remembered the hatred he felt towards the Iemura Group after he found out they killed his closest friend. Boiling with rage he agreed to do his nodding. The shock after finding out that Lee is from an overseas mafia. And the intrigue after finding out hed help me get revenge. Justice is a punishment.

Standing up he marched until he stood face to face with Lee. For the sake of receiving SWORD. Ill destroy the Kuryu Group.

At Nameless Road, Takeshi led Hiroto to have a chat with Smokey who could barely lift himself from his own bed. The sickness was starting to fully consume him and his short life. Ive got something to ask you. This person, do you know him?, he asked as he held a photo closer to Smokey's face.

........ He is my brother. You should know". He waited until Takeshi helped Smokey into a sitting position before listening to his words. I would like to ask you for your help. Save my sister. Shes like your brother.

Later on that night, Hiroto sat on his bike while thinking over Smokey's proposal. Where did you go? I heard tall of our brother", complained Masaki as he drove to stop beside Hiroto as his bike was silenced by the twist of his hand. Smokey's sister got kidnapped by Pegi". What?. If we get to him, he may tell us a clue about Big Brother.

At Ashington garage, Noboru, Cobra and Yamato ate Onigiri while Noboru went through his laptop to show them what he had found out. The Scout Group is involved. Have you heard about the developments taking place?. What does that mean?, blinked Yamato in confusion until Noboru turned his screen to face them and showed them a video.

A few years ago, Iemura planned to tear down this area to build a giant Casino. At the same time, take Sannoh Rengokai and several surrounding blocks. There are also plans to carry out the conversion of the entire area. Construction of the Casino will bring great benefits to the Scout Group exactly for this purpose. They wanted to do whatever was possible to destroy Mugen.

So when Tatsuya died........ It was about Mugen". Although there is no evidence that the Scout Group is the killer, even if we have proof there is no way to set it free". Could it be....... Yes", nodded Noboru as he confirmed Cobras suspicions. The Police and Scout Group work in secret. I did not expect that the police are involved., huffed Cobra as he leaned back in his seat.

But even when Mugen was gone, SWORD appeared. So they turned to SWORD. If they defeat SWORD, theyll find a way to overthrow Kohaku". I still cant understand why Kohaku.......... Joined them?, Noboru asked gently as he and Yamato looked at Cobra in worry.

....... Yes....... Here is just my speculation. After Kohaku is planning to remove SWORD then, it will be a foreign mafia competing with the Scout Group. This is Kohaku's plan......., breathed out Cobra while Yamato finished. Its all about revenge to the Scout Group......... "A war is coming, let's call everyone".

The three spent the next half an hour calling everyone and assembling people as Cobra decided they would need extra help. "Hey Uma. Are you free?". "Last time I checked I'm stuck in an unknown world where a bunch of people try to kill people. Yeah. I'm free". "Would you mind helping us out then?". "As long as you treat me to dinner afterwards". "It's a deal. Meet us at the containers near the port". "I'll be there".

Cobra and Yamato were preparing for battle, but what they didnt expect was Tetsu, Dan and Chiharu arriving, and going with them.

A man died and his identity is unknown. This fight, may take our lives". Sannoh Rengokai has members that can take it, Dan answered Cobra's statement. All grinned as Cobra finished the conversation. Then lets gather the power".