Chapter 6

UMA’S POV

The next day, it was as if nothing even happened. Cobra must’ve been too drunk to realise what he did, and I just pretended nothing happened. The day went on without a hitch, until Cobra got a phone call.

“Oy, Uma. I’m going to the hospital to check on Noboru so feel free to go and do whatever you want”.

I just wave him off and go to get my jacket. It’s been a while since I’ve gone out to beat someone up. I locked the door behind me as Cobra had already left and decided to drive to the outskirts of the city.

What was I driving you ask? Well I managed to find a broken motorbike and managed to fix it in an hour or so. While driving I moticed that this dimensions Japan looked very different from the Japan in our dimension.

The further I got from SWORD, I noticed that everything was in much better condition although there was graffiti and trash everywhere. Gang are present here too it seems.

“HEY! STOP HIM!!”.

Hearing the commotion, I drove towards it and saw a black haired man with a sword fighting against a group of amateur gangsters.

I pulled up beside the alley and ran into fight, helping him in taking them down. I don’t care if he’s in the wrong, all I want is just a little fun.

After all, taking down just one person isn’t much fun, is it?! “Wha!? Who the hell’re y-!”.

I cut the man off with an elbow to the jaw before knocking him down to the ground. I quickly put the others down while the man also took down his side of the alley. After dusting my clothes down, I was about to leave before his voice stopped me.

“Oi. Who are you. Why did you help me?”, called out the man as he picked up a brown case, full of money I presumed.

“No one you should be concerned about. You can go now, you’re welcome. Although I hope we meet again soon, you are after all an interesting individual. Farewell”, I waved as I headed back to the bike and drove off.

I then decided to drive the whole way around the coast and headed back to SWORD. I somehow ended up driving through Oya High’s territory and the school itself.

But there seemed to be a large commotion there. All the students watching a fight between two individuals. I parked the bike a bit further away and walked towards the school.

Carefully I slinked through the students and came up to the front. Murayama and a male in proper clothing were fighting between each other.

I came just at the right moment and witnessed the proper males defeat, Murayama’s people cheering for him while the others suffered a defeat.

Murayama was an individual who was not to be underestimated, point noted. I walk off and drive back to Cobra’s place, nothing left for me to do.

I spent the next hour cooking food for both me and Cobra, eating and then going to bed early. I feel like tomorrow is going to be a long day.