Chapter 4

UMA’S POV

After escaping from those four Tyrants’s minus Enari, I quickly headed to a clothes shop and bought some new clothes for myself. I changed in the changing room, and threw out the poofy, pastel pink, princess dress into some rubbish bins in an alley. I then headed back to Itokan with my mask on, and prepared to get scolded by Cobra. Imagine my surprise, when I got there, and found out the left. “Don’t worry. Here. Have some food”, smiled Naomi before placing a bowl of something good looking in front of me. My eyes lit up and I shifted my mask a little, before starting to shovel food I . “Forgive my son, Yamato. He’s an idiot!”,  spoke a woman who looked in her forties to me, as she sat down on a chair on my table. Naomi also joined us, as well as a sweet looking girl. “S’okay. I didn’t really expect to be given accommodation, but Cobra let’s me live with his for free so that’s enough already”, I said around the egg noddles. “To be honest, Cobra is usually as stiff and stoic as a brick wall!………… but I’d be careful around him tonight, since I’ve got a feeling that they’ll drink again today, in celebration”, Yamato’s mother rolled her eyes as the cute girl giggled a bit before Naomi whispered. “He always asks people the same question. ‘Inoki Bombaye or Ganbare’. Most people get slapped for the wrong answer. So good luck with choosing the right one”. “Not gonna tell me the correct one?”, I raised an eyebrow which wasn’t visible because of my mask. “Nope! Sorry, but we want to hear the story tomorrow on what happened. He can be quite erm. Emotional after a few drinks”, explained the cute girl who’s name I still don’t know. I’ll take caution then. After finishing off the bowl, I thanked them and headed out onto the streets, and decided to look around the place. Getting teleported to a new dimension is great for sightseeing. Walking around, I familiarised myself with the neighbourhood and took a look at a sign that said there were woods nearby. I always liked the forest. Peace and quite, lots of interesting flora and fauna…….. mushrooms. And the most important thing, nap places. I always used to go into forests to go for a nap, since people always disturbed my nap times. I trudged through the fallen leaves and felt sticks crunch under my heavy black boots. Hearing noise up ahead, I grew curious and decided to investigate. Glancing through the foliage, I saw a group of men in black suits, standing in front of three men who had those red coats o-Wait a sec! Isn’t that the guy that I punched durning the fight?! The red haired little shit! In the end, the black suits left with a pissed off boss, while the other three went back up the stairs. “Hey! We can tell someone’s there you know? Get out of there, understand?”, asked the grey haired guy who was also at the fight. I decided to avoid conflict so I got the hell out of there. I didn’t realise though, that it was part of their plan, so. When I stepped on a twig, a rope caught my leg and swung me against the tree it was tied to. This is one of the forests disadvantages. It’s easy to set unstable traps……….

“Hey. Get up”. I quickly came to, when ice cold water was thrown at me, sharp stings accompanying it. I carefully opened my eyes, and let them adjust until I noticed three figures in front of me. The grey guy, cap guy and red guy stood there with smirks on their faces, wicked thoughts running through their heads. “Why were you on Daruma territory, and hiding while watching things that had nothing to do with you?”, drawled the grew haired guy while he took a few drags from his cigarette. “I was just passing by and heard people talking. Not my fault you did it in the open”, I shrugged while the red haired guys eye twitched. “Hey. You do know that we can kill you, right? You’re future, is going to be determined by u-“. “Did you know that you talk too much?”. I braced myself as his fist connected with my cheek, giving me a little daze, but nothing else. “You shut up. Before things get worse, little girl”. Excuse me? Little girl? At least I’m not a grandpa like that grey haired guy. No wonder his hair turned grey, cause of the red head being a little bitch boy. “How about we settle this……….. with a fight?”.