⛈️ Breath of Storm ⛈️

Start from the beginning

Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Flash
The user combines Cold Mountain Wind and Thunderclap and Flash. User creates several circular arched slashes that increase in size from above their target. User then preforms a midair Thunderclap and Flash to dive through the slashes and decapitate their opponent.

Sixth Form: Black Wind Thunderclap
The user combines Black Wind Mountain Mist and Thunderclap and Flash. User uses Thunderclap and Flash to dash forward and at the end, preforms Black Wind Mountain Mist rather than a simple horizontal slash. This can be used to fool opponents who think it will simply be Thunderclap and Flash.

Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Flash
The user combines Gale, Sudden Gusts and Thunderclap and Flash. User Thunderclap and Flash to dash forward and at the same time, preforms Gale, Sudden Gusts, swinging their blade which generates gale-force winds to shred their opponent apart at lightning speeds.

Eighth Form: Primary Thunderclap Slash
The user combines Primary Gale Slash and Thunderclap and Flash. Uses Thunderclap and Flash to dash forward and at the end, preforms Primary Gale Slash rather than a simple horizontal slash. This can be used to fool opponents who think it will simply be Thunderclap and Flash. Many see this technique as an enhanced version of Whirlwind and Flash.

Ninth Form: Thunderclap Typhoon
The user combines Idaten Typhoon and Thunderclap and Flash. User uses Idaten Typhoon to unleash a powerful gust of circular wind that slashes apart anything in front of them.They then preforms Thunderclap and Flash to dive through the slashes and decapitate their opponent.

Tenth Form: Rice Cutter
The user combines Dust Whirlwind Cutter and Rice Spirit. Uses Rice Spirit to release five arched slashes in the shape of a pentagram. They then uses Dust Whirlwind Cutter to spin rapidly in place, increasing the cutting power. This is both offensive and offensive as if the pentagram fails then Dust Whirlwind Cutter will prevent any immediate counters.

Eleventh Form: Claws-Purifying Spirit
The user combines Claws-Purifying Wind and Rice Spirit. User uses Rice Spirit to release five arched slashes in the shape of a pentagram. However each slash takes the form as four claw marks, increasing the cutting power.

Twelfth Form: Rice Wind Tree
The user combines Clean Storm Wind Tree and Rice Spirit. Using Clean Storm Wind Tree to defend themselves from every direction. However the slices are in a pentagram similar to Rice Spirit. While there is only 5 slashes, each one becomes stronger and stronger, with the final one being 10 times stronger than the first.

Thirteenth Form: Rising Rice Storm
The user combines Rising Dust Storm and Rice Spirit. The user releases several slashes 10 above themselves from below their target. The slashes create the shape of a pentagram and therefore creates a pentagram of slices twice.

Demon slayer mark; on both sides of their shoulders

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Storm Breathing:
Raiden Kuranari

~~~~~~~~

⛈️Five facts Storm Breathing⛈️

⛈️ - Users of Storm Breathing envision themself's creating clouds of lime color lightning

⛈️ - Storm Breathing is stronger than Thunder Breathing but slightly slower. Wind Breathing is slightly stronger than Storm Breathing but slower.

⛈️ - All of the technique names are a combination of the names of the original techniques they utilize or are inspired from.

⛈️ - Multiple forms are alike due to Thunder Breathing revolving around Thunderclap and Flash.

⛈️ - Most, if not all, known techniques and forms utilize combining the techniques of Wind Breathing and Thunder Breathing to preform countless forms of Storm Breathing.

Demon slayer Breathing style's OC On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara