Chapter Four

I basically leaned on the opposite side door and curled up my legs to my chest. Lynx looks at me from the other seat where I buckled him in place.

BlueBerry: "alright, where is it?"

Startled by the sudden question, I shift my position to hide my back. "Where's what?"

BlueBerry: "don't give me that, I know you're hiding an injury. Now where is it?"

"It's just some small cuts, Blue. I'm fine. Please keep this between the founders. Don't tell Fogg or the rest of the Outcasts what happened the past two days, please."

BlueBerry: "You know Meg's is also a founder. I'm going to have to tell her." I let out a sigh knowing how much she's going to react to this.

"I meant just us three. You, Dust, and me. The first founders." After that I stayed quiet mainly focused on reassuring the girls through my bond. But I really did feel dizzy from all this action, so I just closed my eyes. After some time passed, I heard something zip across me making me jump. It was a seatbelt. I raise an eyebrow at that, but went with it and buckled it in. The seat was just so comfy that I eventually fell into a half sleep state of mind.

I could hear what was going on around me, I just couldn't focus on it. I think maybe an hour or two passed while the camero was taking us to who knows where. Then it suddenly stopped making me let out a startled scream. Instinctively I tried to grab something but ended up hitting my head on the back of the driver's seat. Not all seats are complete leather so I definitely was not having a good time.

"Ow." I rub my drowsy eyes, looking around very confused as to where Sam and Mikaela went. "What happened?"

"Nothing my friend...Just looking for a new ride."

"What do you mean by that?" I glance out of the window seeing a similar yellow Camero with racing stripes but on a new model. I squeak in surprise as everything around me shifts. The seats, the paint, and everything became brand new and clean. The Camero changes direction to pick up the others.

"What?" Was Sam jaw dropping reaction to the newly improved Camero. Sam moves to the driver seat while Mikaela takes the passenger seat. Both of them having a expression of shock and surprise.

While we were traveling we look to the night sky in amazement as astroids rain down.

"The dragons soar through the skies, As fire rains from the stars..." I quote two lines from that old poem. Watching the astroids really made me understand that one line.

He takes us to a closed industry area. Stepping out I could hear the low rumble of a Peterbilt truck approaching. Behind us, three other vehicles speed towards us. The first engine was much higher in pitch, most likely a Pontiac Solstice, I think. The silhouette of the second one obviously being an ambulance because of the headlights. The one in the back was obviously a GMC Topkick truck with the large wheels and structure. I hide mainly behind Sam and Mikaela as the Peterbilt got extremely close.

The Peterbilt slowly transformed as if getting used to its new armor. It was both intimidating and graceful to watch. The Camero backs up, catching my attention. The yellow ambulance, or Hummer H2, drives up next to the Peterbilt, the silver Pontiac Solstice takes the back left, the GMC Topkick takes the back right, and the Camero takes the Peterbilt's right. After the semi transformed the rest followed. One of them even balances on their hand as they shifted. The transformed blue and red Peterbilt kneels to the ground looking directly at Sam.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?" I back up not expecting the low voice, almost tripping over Lynx.

"They know your name." Mikaela whispers in shock.