I chuckle. I'm not going to stoop to their level. He can come to me.

I take one last gulp of my drink, before placing the empty glass back on the bar. I shoot a final smile at the bartender, making direct eye contact with her. She flushes, embarrassed at having been caught staring, but I'm unperturbed. She's really quite pretty, with a short blonde bob that accentuates her gorgeous doe eyes, and at my glance her cheeks flush in a really endearing way that makes her eyes pop. I swipe a banknote from my pocket and pass it to her. Based on the crowd, she's having a difficult night and deserves a decent tip.

Rising from my seat, I remove my loose white shirt, exposing the corset-style, lace crop top beneath. My high-waisted Chelsea pants cover most of my lower abdomen, but a small strip of skin remains exposed.

I sashay to the dance floor, thanking my Mexican ancestors for my natural skills as my hips dance in time with the music before I've even reached the dance floor. I pull the hairband from my hair, letting my curls bounce down my back, tickling the strip of exposed skin above the waistband of my trousers. My loose hair allows my natural scent to diffuse, and as I dance I know I will gradually build up a sweat that will accentuate it, and make me much more noticeable.

My eyes close automatically, my body moving to the rhythm of the music fluidly. I love this part of clubbing, being able to lose myself in the feeling of the night, enraptured by the beat of the music and the rhythm of my body. I'm vaguely aware of the people around me, and know that I may be attracting attention just by being myself, but I don't care. Even if my targeted Alpha doesn't notice me, I'll still bloody well enjoy myself.

The music switches to a popular Hispanic song, and my hips speed up, feet tapping along as I salsa back and forth. Luckily, my werewolf senses allow me to remain aware of my surroundings, helping me to avoid the bumbling drunken wolves around me. Occasionally, a hand grazes my back or my arm, as people move around me, accidentally, or sometimes purposefully, brushing past me.

In the middle of the crowd, the overpowering scent is at its strongest, and it combines with the faint buzz from the alcohol, giving me a high that makes me feel drunk on life. The feeling bubbles in my chest, an overwhelming calm settling within me as I let the world around me take control for just a second. And I tilt my head back, drinking in the feeling, arms raised above my head as I sway my hips to the beat, enjoying the feeling of freedom that drunkenness brings.

Suddenly an arm slips around my shoulder, halting my dancing.

"Hey sexyyyyy!" Without even opening my eyes, I know it's not the Alpha speaking. His voice doesn't hold enough power, doesn't have the intonation of someone who is self-assured and dominant. Indeed, when I open my eyes, the wolf is considerably shorter than my target. Although to his credit he's quite large and muscular, and not unattractive. Probably why he has the confidence to come over and talk to me. Based on his scent, I'd say he was a Beta. I raise my eyebrows at him, hoping that he'll get the hint and leave me alone to my dancing.

"You want to come with me gorgeous?" Welp, obviously not then. But before I have a chance to reply, a large hand reaches out from behind me and wraps itself around the Beta's neck.

"Mine." The growl is deep and exudes a dominance that makes my insides flutter. The Alpha moves past me, his hand still tight on the Beta's throat whose eyes have widened in fear. The hand around his throat is not squeezing, yet still he struggles to swallow, the dominance in the Alpha's aura overwhelming him. He quickly removes his arms from around my shoulders, eyes dipping down to the floor in a sign of submission.

"Leave." The beta nods his head furiously, almost tripping over his own feet as he scrambles to get away. The scene has attracted a number of curious gazes, most of the wolves having paused their dancing to watch the scene unfurl. Yet this doesn't seem to phase the Alpha who waits until the Beta has completely disappeared before he turns his full, overpowering attention on me.

I have to crane my neck to look at him. He's at least 6'4'', maybe taller. Or at least the width of his imposing shoulders make him seem taller than he actually is. His eyes, now that they've calmed from their angry amber colour, are a deep, chocolatey brown, and they are currently scanning my body, sending tingles through to my core. Mmmmh he'll do perfectly.

His hand extends out to me, asking me to dance, and despite my happiness at his obvious gentlemanlike manners, I can't help but feel disappointed at the sudden disappearance of his possessive streak. Nonetheless, I let my hand reach out to brush his, my eyes appreciatively raking his muscular form. At first we dance just holding hands, his fingers drawing patterns onto my palms. Then suddenly the beat drops, and he quickly spins me around, pulling my back flush to his chest.

"Much better." He mutters in my ear. My smile widens and I shimmy my hips slightly, pushing back into him, eliciting an appreciative groan. His head lowers to my neck, hands roaming my body, caressing my hips and stomach, his thumb rubbing patterns into the small strip of exposed skin.

The song changes to something more upbeat but I don't let my hips speed up, not wanting to antagonise him too much. Yet he obviously has other ideas. His hands grip my hips, pulling me into him in order to control the rhythm, forcing me to keep up with the beat. His dominant manner makes me tremble with desire, and I lose myself in the sensation, the music, the heat of his body...

Suddenly a low growl sounds next to my ear just as his hips stop swaying. Why stop now? Yet as my eyes flutter open in confusion I realise why. Most of the bar is currently staring at us, captivated by the dominant aura we're obviously exuding, and based on the scent of the pheromones in the air, most of our audience is turned on just by the erotic sight of us dancing together. But that isn't the issue. The issue is that although most wolves are staring at the both of us, some of the male wolves are staring specifically at me, eyes glued to my swaying hips and exposed neck. The Alpha possessively wraps his arms further around my waist, growling at the wolves who would dare to ogle at his girl.

I turn myself around, my hands roaming up and down the Alpha's chest as my hips continue to sway. His growls turn into groans almost instantly and his eyes snap down to mine. His wolf is just on the surface, possessiveness and desire controlling him. I look up at him through fluttering eyelashes, my hips swaying, aware that I'm giving him an incredible view of my cleavage.

There's a flicker in his eyes as he obviously debates something, but it only lasts a second before he obviously makes a decision. Grabbing my hands, he stops their movements on his chest, then leans in close.

"Mine," he whispers the word in my ear. I nod automatically, not thinking about the consequences of my actions, drunk in his authority, my power... Then he's dragging me across the bar. I just about have enough common sense left to grab my bag as we pass it before I'm following him out of the club and into the night.