"How did you do?" He asks.

"I barely took two bites." I admit, avoiding eye contact because I'm a failure.

"How much did you eat yesterday?" He asks.

"Nothing." I admit.

"Then two bites is progress, it's a step in the right direction don't take away from that." He says. "I've booked you in with a therapist, you'll go three times a week, does that work for you?"

"I mean...yeah but we still have a mole to catch."

"We don't seem to be in any immediate danger. I don't see why you can't go to therapy and help find the mole in your spare time?"

"I can."

"Good."

I curl myself back up in the bed, wrapping the covers tightly against myself.

Blaine tells me he has to leave for a while and asks me if I'll be alright for a few hours. I assure him that I'm fine and he leaves.

I feel lonely without him here. Without him here I'm left alone with my thoughts.

Not knowing what else to do, I get out of the bed and start pacing back and forth. I frustratedly run my hands down my face and wipe away a few stray tears.

I sit back on the edge of the bed burying my head in my hands when I hear a knock on the door.

Blaine wouldn't knock on his own door so I just ignore it. Whoever is knocking is probably looking for him and I have no clue where he is anyway.

Then there's another knock, followed by "Cassie?" I guess he's not looking for Blaine after all. "I know you're in there." Vincent says. "Can I come in?" He asks.

I wipe my face as I walk up to the door. I open it and Vincent waits patiently for me to let him in.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

I swallow down a lump in my throat. "Not really."

"Blaine told me you'd passed out and that you were in here, what happened?" He asks coming into the room. He looks around as though he's never been in here before.

I shut the door and lean my back against it. "I...um..." I take a deep breath before walking over to sit on the right side of the bed and motioning for Vincent to sit down too.

The two of us sit against the headboard of the bed with our legs stretched out onto the soft mattress.

Vincent waits patiently for me to tell him. We sit in silence for a few minutes while I work up the courage to do so.

"I passed out because I wasn't eating enough." I start. "To put it in simple terms wasn't eating enough because I have an eating disorder."

"But I saw you eating, you seemed fine?"

"I'm good at that, pretending that I'm fine. I- uh...it's-" I say, struggling to find the words. "I did eat some food but I didn't- I couldn't stop myself from getting it back out."

Vincent thinks for a second. "I should've known, after what you said about my addiction. I should've realised that something wasn't right. Maybe I could've helped you like you did with me."

I shake my head. "There was no way you could've known, Vincent. I didn't even know. I wouldn't admit it to myself until after I almost died."

"Have you been through this before?" He asks.

"Yes."

"But you recovered?"

"I thought I did."

"Don't take away from what you've accomplished. You'd made progress, you can do it again and I'll be by your side." He returns my offer.