"Goodnight, handsome." I called out to Pavitr.

     "Goodnight, azhagi." A muffled response came from above. It seems he was on the brink of being asleep.

     I didn't understand the last word he said, but I was almost certain it meant 'beautiful'. 

     I smiled as I closed my eyes and swiftly fell asleep.

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     We did not get a good sleep. I woke up to a loud British yell.

     "Pav, you twat, what the fuck did you do?!"

    I jolted awake at the sudden noise, and I assumed Pavitr did as well. I heard a thud from above me, as if he banged his head on the roof.

     "Pav, you okay?" I called up from the bottom bunk.

     "Yeah." He groaned in response.

     I glanced at the window only to see that it was still dark. I wouldn't be surprised if we barely slept for ten minutes.

     Hobie and Gwen stood beside the bed and stared. I turned my attention to them and gave them a small nervous smile. But my smile slowly faded upon seeing their grave expressions.

     Right. The canon event disruption. They must have got a notification on their watches too, just like we did.

     Hobie raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Glad to see you two are getting along."

     "Yeah- um-" I fumbled over my words not knowing what to say.

     Pavitr dropped down from the top bunk. He flopped himself onto the bed beside me in defeat, running his fingers through his hair. I've noticed that's something he does when he's stress. 

      It's kinda cute.

     "It's like, what, three am? Two am? And you broke a canon event?"  Gwen continued from where Hobie left off, scolding us.

     "How did you even do that?!" Hobie joined in on the chiding.

     Hobie's stern gaze turned to me, making me stiffen. I gripped the mattress and held my breath, feeling small under his strong stare.

     "I should be asking you, you anomaly. What on earth did you do?!" The way he spoke had a fierce tone, but it was also evident he was just concerned as a friend. Yet I couldn't help but feel guilty. 

     "She kissed me." Pavitr ratted me out. I squeezed my eyes closed, awaiting Hobie's reaction.

     "You fucking what, mate?" 

     "And then I said I loved her and she said she loved me and then- dishoom, we somehow disrupted the canon event." 

     I turn my eyes to look at Pavitr. He winced and looked back down at me with an apologetic look in his eyes, as if he realized he shouldn't have said that without asking me first. I gave him a small reassuring smile, trying to non-verbally tell him that I was fine with him telling them that. A relieved smile of his own was plastered on his face.

     "All of this happened at two am?" Gwen said, with a look of complete disbelief on her face. "Should I even ask?"

     I shook my head. "No." 

     Gwen's watched buzzed abruptly, interrupting our conversation. Her eyes widened as she look down at the watch. She looked at it with an annoyed look on her face.