He let it out with one breath. Hobie stared at him with his eyebrows raised. He didn't say anything. Instead he looked to the floor and let him continue.

     "It doesn't seem like she lied and stayed with me to hurt me. But I don't know how she figured out I'm Spiderman, how long she's known, what she'll do with that information and if she's planning something bigger." Pavitr continued to rant. "She even had a watch. I don't even know how she did that!"

     The mention of the watch made Hobie unwillingly raise his eyebrows. He inhaled through his teeth.

     "I have a confession to make." Hobie spoke up. 

     Pavitr looked up to see Hobie's guilt ridden face. Upon seeing his facial expression, he immediately made the connection.

     "You knew?"

     "I made the watch." Hobie confessed.

     "How did you know she was an anomaly?" Pavitr asked incredulously.

     "Remember the first time I met Y/N, when there was anomaly we were looking for and I said I took care of it?"

     Pavitr stared as he realized what happened back there, how Hobie took care of the anomaly. He made her a watch and let her stay.

     "But you didn't send her back, even though you knew she was an anomaly." Pavitr points out.

     Hobie shrugged as he walked over to Pavitr. "You know me and what I think of our multiverse system. She seemed harmless, and I'd say she still is harmless. She was having fun. And I had a feeling you were too."

     He took a seat beside him on his bed. Hobie looked at Pavitr, but Pavitr still held his gaze to the floor. He sighed through his nose, using his fingers to adjust his fringe.

     "You're right." Pavitr agreed. "I'm glad you let her stay. She is fun to be around."

     "You say that in the present tense." Hobie titled his head at Pavitr. He smiled lightly. "You still like her despite everything."

     Pavitr sharply inhaled and exhaled a small sigh through his nose. A small smile tugged on his lips at the thought. 

     "I do. She lied to me, but I think it's only because she thought I'd send her back, only because she wanted to stay." Pavitr leans back and lies on his back. "And, I guess I don't care as much as I should because I'm glad I got to spend that much time with her."

     "Because you love her." Hobie whispered cautiously.

     Those words stuck in Pavitr's head. They replayed in his mind like an echo. He considered it, and sighed as he came to admit it.

     "I love her." He agreed.

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     Hobie left Pavitr to his own, to take a moment with his revelation.

     He took the mask in his pocket and stuck it on his head. He stretched his arm outwards and started swinging through Mumbattan.

     He told him that he was going to go back to his universe, but he ultimately lied. He was going to visit Y/N.

    He wasn't about to go tell her that Pavitr just confessed that he loves her. He wants him to tell her that himself.

     No, he wanted to check in on his friend, see if she's as distraught as Pavitr was. But he was also going in attempt to repair whatever relationship was between Pavitr and Y/N.