I GOT A NIGHTMARE

"Mama where are you going"

"Sweetheart we are a mafia family and when you will grow up you will be a best mafia girl in Tokyo with your mafia besties"

" but where are you going?"

" I will come back sooner trust me I just going to meet Tom and Bill mafia family"

" but we know that this family hate them"

" I know but we will fight with them"

" promise me you will come back mama"

" of course"

4 hours later..

" grandma where's my mama and papa"

"Sweetie I sorry to say that but kaulitz family killed them"

"W-what no"

" promise me something one they when you see them when you grow up with your bestie mafia show them you're the best mafia girl in Tokyo promise me.."

"Y-yes yes I promise"

MT Pov
" no.. no please no"
I woke up and screamed with a scared voice like someone was going to stab me, Tom came and I was panicked.
" Hey are you ok" he said with a worry face.
" oh.. yeah I just had a nightmare" now I remember why I hated their mafia family since I was 10 years because they killed my family..
" what was the nightmare about" he said, I couldn't tell him or he will sure kill me.
" it's was nothing" I hated him and he just... SMIRKED AT ME..
" well you are going to the club tonight and remember you're my slave my slut!" He yelled at me while my tears was falling angrily.
" NO IM NOT AND IF YOU SAY IT ONE MORE TIME I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU TOM BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT YOUR FAMILY DID TO MY FAMILY"

Tom Pov

" NO IM NOT AND IF YOU SAY IT ONE MORE TIME I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU TOM BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT YOUR FAMILY DID TO MY FAMILY" when she said that I remember now.. now I knew why she was so familiar because she one of the Devilish Mafia Family!?
" YOU ARE MY SLUT AND YOU DESERVE THAT YOUR FAMILY DIED BEACUS OF MINE YOU BIT#H" I yelled and closed my mouth right after that..
She looked at me with tears her eye were glancing but then she look at me with death stare, I knew she was planning something with her mafia friends.
"I-I-I didn't mean it I sorry" I said but then she said..
" sure I be your slut.. but" she came close to me and whispered
" watch out what you just said because now I have plans to do with you that you just really really regret what you just said.." she said with her death stare, she made my fair come and her friend ran in to the room and came to hug her.

MT Pov
After I said that to him my friend ran to me and hugged me
" omg Tira Lily thank god you guys came"
I said with gladly voice but then Tom just leaved the room.
" MT we heard what Tom said and we will get revenge on him" Tira whispered to me
" so what the plan" Lily whispered, they knew I was planning something because every time when I get angry or someone says that I always have a plan to make revenge.
" ok so here the plan" I whispered..

6 HOURS LATER...

Toms pov
I was very worried I felt really bad what I said, I explained to the gang and they got very angry.
" what the hell Tom" Gustav said and pushed me.
" she didn't deserve to hear that and beside how would it feel if someone said that to you and 2 I sure she planning a revenge" George said, now I felt really bad but Bill he death stared at me..
We got to the car and I Saw MT she was Georges with her friends

Lily dress:

 Tira dress:

Tira dress:

MT dress:

Bills PovI saw Tira she was stunning  I walked to her and said " damn girl you're stunning wanna ride with me?" I said nervously She giggled so cute and said " sure why not and you are

Bills Pov
I saw Tira she was stunning I walked to her and said " damn girl you're stunning wanna ride with me?" I said nervously
She giggled so cute and said " sure why not and you are..", she said
"Bill- Bill kaulitz", I said and then she was worried
" look I know what happend with MT family but I promise you it was not my idea I tried everything to stop them I not like Tom I promise" I said with kind voice
" well I trust you and beside you look very pretty I must say" she said and kissed my cheek, I blushed and she got to my car..

Gustav Pov
I saw Lily she was so Georges
" hey you look pretty wanna go to my car wanna ride"
"Sure I see why not and you look pretty to Gustav right" she said with kind voice, I was happy
" yes Gustav" I said and blushed
" you have such a cute name"
" thanks" she got in my car and this is my dream"

Georg POV
I waited for my girlfriend and came and kissed me and I kissed back
" hey love" she said and hugged me
" hi Ellie" she was so pretty with her purple dress, she was the best girlfriend I ever had and I was the lucky man
" aww love birds" MT said with happy face
"Oh hey MT let me introduce my girlfriend Ellie"
Ellie and MT beacame friends
"Damn Ellie you stunning" MT said with happy face
" aww ty you to" Ellie said and then sat in my car.

Ellie dress:

Tom Pov MT was stunning wait no I hate her and she's my slut

Tom Pov
MT was stunning wait no I hate her and she's my slut.
" so it seems like I go to your car" she said with angry voice
" oh yeah and I sorr-" and then she just hushed me
" I will never forgive about that so no don't sorry me because... NO ONE TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FAMILY!" She yelled and snapped in the car..