005

The bright morning sun signaled the beginning of a new collaboration between Sae Itoshi, the dashing football player, and Y/N, the talented musician with a voice that could melt hearts

The bright morning sun signaled the beginning of a new collaboration between Sae Itoshi, the dashing football player, and Y/N, the talented musician with a voice that could melt hearts. Both were incredibly talented in their respective fields, but for Sae, this collaboration was nothing more than an obligation. He was restless and uninterested, simply going through the motions.

Sae and Y/N, two individuals with distinctly different personalities. Y/N, a passionate and enthusiastic creative, had been eagerly waiting for this day for weeks. One part of the collaboration was a photoshoot, and Y/N was bursting with excitement as she carefully laid out props and double-checked the lighting setup.

Sae, on the other hand, lacked any semblance of enthusiasm. He had been reluctantly dragged into this collaboration by his manager. Sae simply couldn't understand the appeal of photography and found the whole concept of a photoshoot rather tedious. As he entered the studio, Sae looked around with a bored expression.

As Y/N arrived at the studio, her heart fluttered with excitement, nerves mingling with anticipation. This collaboration was excited for her, an opportunity to showcase her musical prowess alongside Sae's captivating presence. She couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated by his stoic demeanor, but she was determined to make the most of this experience.

"Sae, Y/N, it's time to get ready for the photoshoot," Sae's manager announced, his voice laced with impatience. "We need to capture the chemistry between you two."
"This is pointless," Sae muttered under his breath. He was accustomed to the roar of the crowd during matches, not the bright lights and forced smiles of a photoshoot.
"Come on, Sae," Y/N whispered, noticing his disinterest. "Let's make the best of today. I'm sure we can create something amazing together."
Sae glanced at Y/N, her doe-eyed gaze filled with determination and hope.
he blows desperately and leaves without saying a word to Y/N and positions himself in front of the screen to begin his solo photoshoot...
Y/N on her side sighed by his personality, but she will continue to talk to him until he finally decides to "open up" to her or maybe talk to her..... At least that was her plan.....